Author Topic: CONFIRMED: Mueller Dragged Out Investigation For More Than A Year After Finishing It  (Read 610 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CONFIRMED: Mueller Dragged Out Investigation For More Than A Year After Finishing It

Published 23 hours ago

on Apr 1, 2019

By Patrick Howley

Former special counsel Robert Mueller “exhausted” his investigation into President Donald Trump’s non-existent Russia collusion in December 2017, but kept the investigation going for more than a year even though he was warned that he was impeding President Trump’s ability to govern the United States of America.

“By early December, he had exhausted all of the evidence and the witnesses,” President Trump’s former lawyer John Dowd said of Mueller in Dowd’s recent interview with journalist Byron York, as reported by the Citizen Free Press.

“I said, look, what basis do you have to do it?  We’re not afraid of a grand jury subpoena. You want to do it, you’ve got yourself a war and you’re going to lose it. There’s no way Mueller could win that. I think he concluded that, even with all the firepower he had on his side, I think they knew they couldn’t do it. I think they thought they might scare us into it, but we were not going to go there.”

“I asked, what’s the president’s status? Mueller said he’s a witness-slash-subject. And I said, you mean he has no exposure? He said that’s right. So I knew then for sure, by inference, that Mueller had nothing to proceed on in the collusion and conspiracy area,” Dowd said.

more
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/confirmed-mueller-dragged-out-investigation-for-more-than-a-year-after-finishing-it/
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 05:20:57 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am sure there is someone in some remote corner of the world that is surprised by this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Well, I guess Trump is gonna have to take back that apology to Rosenstein and the comment about Mueller acting honorably. :shrug:
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Well, I guess Trump is gonna have to take back that apology to Rosenstein and the comment about Mueller acting honorably. :shrug:

On that we agree.