Author Topic: Cloward and Piven on Steroids  (Read 196 times)

rangerrebew

Cloward and Piven on Steroids
« on: April 02, 2019, 02:13:38 pm »
Cloward and Piven on Steroids
Michael Oberndorf, RPA image

By Michael Oberndorf, RPA —— April 1, 2019

Cloward and Piven on SteroidsMany Americans are asking why the Democrats and their running dog RINO accomplices in Congress are so adamantly refusing to move to even slow, much less stop, the massive invasion of illegal aliens across our southern border. It’s an excellent question to which there are seemingly myriad answers, many of which are partially correct. However, underlying them all is one that is now fundamental, the driver, that is propelling the juggernaught: the Cloward and Piven strategy.
Students of leftist strategy and tactics are familiar with Cloward and Piven

Students of leftist strategy and tactics are familiar with Cloward and Piven, but everyone who cares about preserving America as a free, capitalist, constitutional republic needs to be, too. You may remember hearing the names occasionally during the Obama years. They were mentioned sometimes as the creators of the strategy that the Obama radicals were pursuing, but since the strategy is a revolutionary leftist one, and the Ministry of Leftist Propaganda, aka, the “mainstream” media, did not want the public to realize that Obama was out to destroy America, little was said about it, and the subject was always changed as quickly as possible.

So, what is it, and why is it so important to understand it now?

https://canadafreepress.com/article/cloward-and-piven-on-steroids

Offline LMAO

Re: Cloward and Piven on Steroids
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 01:38:37 am »
I think this strategy was tried in NYC but was stopped by Giuliani
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy