Author Topic: Marjorie Taylor Green: My trip to DC on Red Flag Gun Confiscation Laws  (Read 322 times)

rangerrebew

Marjorie Taylor Green: My trip to DC on Red Flag Gun Confiscation Laws
Posted on March 31, 2019   by a12iggymom

By Marjorie Taylor Green

How the Second Amendment Dies..

In this weeks edition of the American Letters, I want to tell you all about my trip to Washington DC. I traveled to DC because of my great concern for the gun control legislation that is being considered in the Senate. I know most of you are thinking, why worry about gun control laws being passed in the Senate? After all the Senate is controlled by Republicans and Republicans won’t pass gun control bills. Well, I would love to agree and share your sentiment, however, we do have a lot to worry about, and that is why I spent my own money and took the time to go.

Let me explain.

First of all, we all know that the Democrats want to put strict gun control laws in place severely limiting our Second Amendment rights. They have established the House Task Force on Gun Violence which is being led by Democrat Rep Mike Thompson from California. Yet this effort for strict gun control is not new and is not going away. It was revealed in the John Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign manager, emails leaked by Wikileaks that Hillary’s goal was to bring strict gun control to America by executive orders. We also can remember Nancy Pelosi’s threatening words to President Trump when he declared a national emergency for border security, that the next Democrat president could declare a national emergency to take away guns after the next mass shooting. Again you are trying to tell me, but those are Democrats.

Well let me tell you about Republicans.

https://a12iggymom.wordpress.com/2019/03/31/marjorie-taylor-green-my-trip-to-dc-on-red-flag-gun-confiscation-laws/