Author Topic: Pelosi to Biden: 'Join the straight-arm club'  (Read 293 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi to Biden: 'Join the straight-arm club'
« on: April 02, 2019, 02:05:23 pm »

Pelosi to Biden: 'Join the straight-arm club'
By Mike Lillis - 04/02/19 09:51 AM EDT

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Tuesday offered some gentle advice to her friend and ally Joe Biden, encouraging the former vice president to adopt a more hands-off approach to his interpersonal associations, particularly with women.

"I'm a member of the straight-arm club. … I just pretend that you have a cold and I have a cold," Pelosi said during a public interview with Politico in Washington.

"I've known Joe Biden a long time. My grandchildren love Joe Biden. He's an affectionate person — to children, to senior citizens, to everyone, that's just the way he is," she continued.

"But that's just not the way — join the straight-arm club with me, if you will."

Pelosi emphasized that she doesn't think the allegations facing Biden make him unfit for a run at the White House.

"I don't think it's disqualifying," she said, adding that any one of the Democratic contenders would be an improvement over President Trump.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/436879-pelosi-to-biden-join-the-straight-arm-club
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Pelosi to Biden: 'Join the straight-arm club'
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 03:26:20 pm »

As usual, Dems stick with the principle of 'do as I say, not as I do.'
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Pelosi to Biden: 'Join the straight-arm club'
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 04:12:51 pm »
Somebody should tell San Fran Nan that her junior Senator got where she is today by cheerfully accepting Willie Brown's bent-arm.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: