Author Topic: Border Patrol is bringing in illegal immigrants from BEHIND the fences  (Read 286 times)

Offline libertybele

I know this is a little dated ... but it needs to be posted (if it was posted before, I apologize).

Border Patrol is bringing in illegal immigrants from BEHIND the fences

Border walls work well to defend a defined border. They are worthless in defending against our amnesty policies of bringing in illegal immigrants from the other side of a wall.

The entire discussion over a border wall and a few billion in appropriations is moot if the judicial tyranny and lawfare driving our asylum policies continue. Border walls are very effective, but if we actively bring in even the illegal immigrants standing outside the fence and believe it is our duty to do so, then what would change if we had more walls?

In recent days, the border migration in the El Paso sector has shifted somewhat from New Mexico to the city of El Paso, Texas, itself. Almost 1,000 people, mainly from Guatemala, came in just on Wednesday of last week. In El Paso, we have the much-vaunted 18-foot fence that is the paradigm for what Trump would like to build elsewhere. The question is, how did these illegal aliens get into the country if they were behind the fence? They did not climb over, as has been done at the Yuma fence in recent months, and were not at an opening or port of entry. It appears that they just stand at the fence and, wait with the confidence that agents will come pick them up...........

..............Consequently, this is no longer about more assets, fencing, and border agents like it was in the past, when we were actually trying to deter and turn back illegal immigrants. With the current flow of Central Americans, and with our administration abiding by the most extreme lower court opinions, all the assets we throw at our border will actually be marshalled into facilitating the invasion rather than deterring it. Tragically, in some ways, it’s even worse to have agents in places where there is fencing, because agents are the immigrants’ ticket to entry when they would otherwise have no easy way in.

More fencing and more agents would always be worthwhile in deterring the criminal activity and the cartel member who cross with drugs and known criminals and who will never surrender themselves to agents at a border wall. However, it will do nothing to stop the general flow of illegal immigration until the administration changes its policies or Trump uses his inherent and delegated authority to shut off all cross-border migration................

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/border-patrol-bringing-illegal-immigrants-behind-fences/
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 01:50:28 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Yes, I posted a thread on this a few weeks ago.  I also posted on a woman who's ranch is on the border who only spoke to the Border Patrol she could trust.  These Border Patrol apparently work for immigrants and drug dealers.  The issue of Border Patrol corruption was also brought to Congress a few years ago.  It would be no surprise that the flow of illegal immigrants would continue if they knew that Border Patrol would simply let them in.

Here is the sad truth

https://www.businessinsider.com/customs-border-agents-mexican-cartel-smuggling-2016-11

If our Border Patrol is corrupt then you know our politicians and city/state leadership can be corrupt also.  My prediction is that the violence mere miles (sometimes yards and feet) from our border is our near future if we don't put a stop to it.  Everyone should be aware of how politics workd in Mexico.  You work for the Drug Cartel or you are assasinated.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 02:24:23 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

Yes, I posted a thread on this a few weeks ago.  I also posted on a woman who's ranch is on the border who only spoke to the Border Patrol she could trust.  These Border Patrol apparently work for immigrants and drug dealers.  The issue of Border Patrol corruption was also brought to Congress a few years ago.  It would be no surprise that the flow of illegal immigrants would continue if they knew that Border Patrol would simply let them in.

Here is the sad truth

https://www.businessinsider.com/customs-border-agents-mexican-cartel-smuggling-2016-11

If our Border Patrol is corrupt then you know our politicians and city/state leadership can be corrupt also.  My prediction is that the violence mere miles (sometimes yards and feet) from our border is our near future if we don't put a stop to it.  Everyone should be aware of how politics workd in Mexico.  You work for the Drug Cartel or you are assasinated.

Thanks for the posts (I had missed it).  Good information that everyone needs to acknowledge....I don't think it's a matter of IF our border patrol is corrupt, rather than most are corrupt.  Remember under the 'W' administration, 2 border patrol agents were put in prison for doing their darn jobs!  In addition, our border agents were ordered to stand down and retreat from the cartel who out armed our agents. I don't know if that changed under Bammy or has changed under Trump.

Lots of money to be made in drug trafficking that is happening along the border and how in the world do they expect to combat the opioid epidemic if this is allowed to continue.

I would certainly hope that Nielsen is aware of the corruption (perhaps she is just as corrupt?) as well as Trump. 

Another case for shutting down the border...we need our military in there to take over and allow them to enforce laws and combat the drug cartel. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.