Author Topic: John Huber leaves Congress in dark on FBI probe: 'It's like Where's Waldo?'  (Read 386 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 The Washington Times ›

John Huber leaves Congress in dark on FBI probe: 'It's like Where's Waldo?'
Jeff Mordock April 01, 2019

Attorney General Jeff Sessions thought he had already answered calls for a special counsel to look into the FBI’s handling of sensitive political investigations when he named a Utah prosecutor to conduct an inquiry and report back.

Nearly 18 months later, there has been nary a public peep from U.S. Attorney John Huber, the man Mr. Sessions assigned to get to the bottom of things.

Likely witnesses say Mr. Huber has never contacted them, and members of Congress say they are still in the dark despite regular pleas to see progress.

“It concerns me that we haven’t heard a darn thing,” Rep. Jim Jordan, Ohio Republican, told The Washington Times last week. “It’s like ‘Where’s Waldo?’ ‘Where’s Huber?’”

more
https://outline.com/PuWyy7
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Huber?  I'd forgotten about that guy. 

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Without subpoena power and unable to speak to anyone not currently employed by the feds, his investigation is worthless.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

"Let them eat static."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Without subpoena power and unable to speak to anyone not currently employed by the feds, his investigation is worthless.

@austingirl

John Huber is a deputy US attorney in the state of Utah and thus has subpoena power.  I think you are thinking of Mr. Horowitz,  who is the Department of Justice IG at present.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@austingirl

John Huber is a deputy US attorney in the state of Utah and thus has subpoena power.  I think you are thinking of Mr. Horowitz,  who is the Department of Justice IG at present.

That reminds me:  Has he convened a Grand Jury?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
@austingirl

Thanks @Bigun. I did confuse the two.
Principles matter. Words matter.