Author Topic: The roll-out of ‘inappropriate touching’ accusations against Creepy Uncle Joe continues By Thomas Li  (Read 236 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 2, 2019
The roll-out of ‘inappropriate touching’ accusations against Creepy Uncle Joe continues
By Thomas Lifson

Somebody is kneecapping Creepy Joe. Call me obsessive and paranoid, but I have a long shot theory.

To the surprise of nobody who’s been around the block a few times in politics, a second woman active in Democratic politics has come forward to accuse former Vice President Joe Biden of inappropriate touching. It seems likely that somebody is trying to drive Biden out of declaring his candidacy, and has an oppo research file of women who took offense at his habit of touching people in public, something that conservatives have been lampooning for many years while the mainstream media ignored it until now.

The second in line is, according to the Hartford Courant:

A Connecticut woman says Joe Biden touched her inappropriately and rubbed noses with her during a 2009 political fundraiser in Greenwich when he was vice president, drawing further scrutiny to the Democrat and his history of unwanted contact with women as he ponders a presidential run

"It wasn't sexual, but he did grab me by the head," Amy Lappos told The Courant Monday. "He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/04/the_rollout_of_inappropriate_touching_accusations_against_creepy_uncle_joe_continues.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34