Author Topic: Online Petition to get Keith Richards a role on The Walking Dead  (Read 663 times)

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Somebody with more knowledge and connections than I have needs to start a online petition somewhere (twitter?) to get the bosses on the tv show The Walking Dead to write some sort of part for an episode or two that has Keith Richards as a walker. Maybe with the new crew that controls the walkers.

Would this be a natural,or not?

I'm betting he would go for it,too.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Online Petition to get Keith Richards a role on The Walking Dead
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 02:26:36 am »
He'd probably love it, but the Makeup Artist's Guild might protest the loss of work....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 11:00:55 am »
He'd probably love it, but the Makeup Artist's Guild might protest the loss of work....

@Smokin Joe

I have been to the AMC website for The Walking Dead,and sent them an email suggesting they write him in as a relative of the woman leader of the new fake dead walkers that wear masks.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 11:53:58 am »
Ha!  Or maybe he could just sue them for copyright infringement.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra