Author Topic: 2020: McAuliffe: I Won’t Go on ‘Apology Tour’ for ‘Being Successful White Male’  (Read 533 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

2020: McAuliffe: I Won’t Go on ‘Apology Tour’ for ‘Being Successful White Male’
Breitbart, Apr 1, 2019, Tony Lee

Former Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe (D) reportedly said on Monday that he will not go on an “apology tour” for being a successful white man if he decides to run for president.

According to the Richmond Times-Dispatch, McAuliffe, who said he would make his 2020 decision by March 31, told conservative radio host John Fredericks that he is “very close” to making a 2020 decision, saying he is still “going through the process” and will “have a decision shortly.”

Fredericks then asked McAuliffe if he will “run an apology tour and apologize… for being a successful white male” if he runs for president.

“No,” McAuliffe reportedly replied. “If I do run, it will be the funnest campaign. It will be a happy tour.”

But later in the interview, McAuliffe revealed that he realizes there “may not be a lane” for someone like him who is not as “woke” as other candidates.

More:  https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/01/2020-mcauliffe-i-wont-go-on-apology-tour-for-being-successful-white-male/

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

Well he’s already killed any prospects he had to get the Democratic  Party  nomination
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
A week later, he will apologize for saying he wouldn't apologize.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Make no mistake about it,Terrible Terry would be the most dangerous opponent Trump would face. He would have the full backing of the political machine that put the Clintons and the Obombers in the WH because he,himself,is a trusted insider. He is not someone who they would have to "manage" because he is one of the "managers".

The DNC can't admit they are owned and controlled by white wealth for political reasons,but they are.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well he’s already killed any prospects he had to get the Democratic  Party  nomination

@LMAO

I dunno. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if one of the "peep-pulls picks" like Beatoff took the lead and then late in the campaign had some sort of problem that caused him to drop out,leaving the DNC to "scramble for a last minute replacement". Someone that has political experience in high elected office that could unite the party".

Guess who that describes.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!