Author Topic: John Brennan The Origin of Collusion Hoax  (Read 545 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Brennan The Origin of Collusion Hoax
« on: April 01, 2019, 08:08:44 pm »

John Brennan The Origin of Collusion Hoax

By Daniel John Sobieski  Mon, Apr, 1st, 2019

While collusion-truther Adam Schiff continues to sputter about in his search for the missing strawberries, even John Brennan  now admits (sort of) that the “collusion delusion” was just that and perhaps his constant charges of treason were a tad over the top with the former intelligence guru saying he was misled by bad sources: As Fred Lucas notes at the Daily Signal:

He fired off an abundance of name-calling and otherwise memorable tweets. He routinely made assertions on cable news shows without evidence. Because of his authority, his words often went unchallenged.

Now John Brennan, the former Central Intelligence Agency director and current commentator for NBC News and MSNBC, has backtracked partially on his self-assured predictions that special counsel Robert Mueller’s report would topple President Donald Trump.

Just days before Mueller concluded his report, Brennan tweeted at Trump, saying “your bizarre tweets and recent temper tantrums reveal your panic over the likelihood the Special Counsel will soon further complicate your life, putting your political & financial future in jeopardy. Fortunately, Lady Justice does not do NDAs [non-disclosure agreements].”…On Monday, however, after Attorney General William Barr issued a four-page summary Sunday saying Mueller’s investigation concluded that neither Trump nor anyone in his 2016 campaign team conspired with Russians, Brennan took a more measured tone.“I don’t know if I received bad information, but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was,” Brennan told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” program.

“While Trump Campaign engagements with the Russians were highly inappropriate, we need to accept Special Counsel Mueller’s finding that evidence of criminality was not established,” Brennan tweeted.

more
http://www.floppingaces.net/2019/04/01/john-brennan-the-origin-of-collusion-hoax/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: John Brennan The Origin of Collusion Hoax
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 09:31:06 am »
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

We must trace this travesty to its oranges.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.