Author Topic: Mika: Does It Matter That Biden Accuser Is ‘A Huge Bernie Person’?  (Read 573 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
MSNBC Host Mika Brezenski asked if it was acceptable to mention that the Democratic politician that accused former Vice President Joe Biden of unwanted touching is a supporter of Sen. Bernie Sanders during a Monday broadcast of “Morning Joe.”

“A lot of folks will say that women need to be believed and heard, and I believe they should be heard. But are we allowed to bring up that Lucy Flores is a huge Bernie person?” Mika asked at the end of her show alongside co-host Joe Scarborough.

“And she has political connections that might be counter to Biden’s goals? And that this could be — hold on — is it to bring up that this could be politically motivated? Or are we supposed to take all the words and the fact she said she was violated at face value? Are we supposed to just leave it there and have this sort of, um, attack on his credibility and his honor? Just sit there? Or are we allowed to talk about it?”

Former Nevada Assemblywoman Lucy Flores alleged that she felt invaded by Biden’s actions with her on the campaign trail and that his touching and treatment of her was unprofessional and overly familiar. Flores reportedly worked for the Bernie presidential campaign in 2016 and mentioned that she brought up the allegations now due to the fact that Biden was considering a run for president in the 2020 presidential race.

“The reason why we’re having these conversations about Vice President Joe Biden is because he’s considering running for president,” Flores told Jake Tapper on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

The potential presidential challenger denied the accusation.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/01/mika-biden-accuser-likes-bernie/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Mika: "You can't trust women. They fabricate these videos from news organizations"
Countdown to Resignation

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
...or that Blasey-Ford is a huge Obama/Clinton person?     :pop41:

At least, with 'Uncle Joe', we have video and pics.    Lots of pics!!

« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 06:33:03 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
So, if most of Mueller's team despised Trump, does that say anything about those accusations?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
...or that Blasey-Ford is a huge Obama/Clinton person?     :pop41:

At least, with 'Uncle Joe', we have video and pics.    Lots of pics!!

Truth!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Say what you will about Uncle Joe,  but I'll say this about the Dems - they're jackals.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Guess I will be the stick in the mud here, but this "me too" crap being throw at Biden is just manure. Yeah it seems a little creepy, but some folk's personality is to be a little touchy. Doesn't mean much in my book, since I have seen folks like that all my life and for the most part they were good folks.

I guess seeing democrats eat their own is fun, but of all the things I don't like about Biden, this ranks probable at the bottom of the list.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline LMAO

Guess I will be the stick in the mud here, but this "me too" crap being throw at Biden is just manure. Yeah it seems a little creepy, but some folk's personality is to be a little touchy. Doesn't mean much in my book, since I have seen folks like that all my life and for the most part they were good folks.

I guess seeing democrats eat their own is fun, but of all the things I don't like about Biden, this ranks probable at the bottom of the list.

You’re not alone. I also agree with what you’ve typed. It does seem a little creepy when you look at his behavior in those pictures. But I don’t think he means any harm by it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Guess I will be the stick in the mud here, but this "me too" crap being throw at Biden is just manure.

Perhaps but I've seen people get fired for it. It's creepy and demeaning.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I think this is just one of the creepy things about Biden.  By itself, it's probably not a big deal, but it isn't by itself.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

I'm with you, @Sighlass

There's nothing sinister in his manner with children or women in general..except for the fact that the Secret Service's code name for him when he was VP, was "Cobra".  He delighted in swimming naked in front of female agents, etc..

The man just seems to love children.  So do I.

He certainly is insulated, for nobody has warned him about it all these years.  No wonder he's still at it.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald