Author Topic: UN condemn Brunei's new 'inhuman' laws that will impose death by stoning for gay sex and amputations  (Read 593 times)

rangerrebew

UN condemn Brunei's new 'inhuman' laws that will impose death by stoning for gay sex and amputations for theft

Country will implement Islamic laws from April 3, including amputation for theft
    Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah, 72, is the world's second-longest reigning monarch
    Brunei enforces Islamic teachings more strictly than Malaysia and Indonesia

By Dianne Apen-sadler and George Martin For Mailonline

Published: 04:49 EDT, 1 April 2019 | Updated: 05:43 EDT, 1 April 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6872465/UN-condemns-Bruneis-new-inhuman-laws-impose-death-penalty-gay-sex.html

rangerrebew

Following the example set the the U.S. Congress which was incapable of deploring bias against Jews, I see the United Nitwits wouldn't directly criticize Islam for the law being used.  Even if they did, it wouldn't be worth anything as the countries involved would ignore it just like the rest of the Islamic nations ignore the U.N. :osama:.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
It's that slow creep that reminds you of the 1930's. People get accustomed to evil. Then they make excuses for it. The Germans decided who was a Jew, just like Brunei will decide who is a homosexual. Worse than Germany, they justify it with religion. We are back to burning heretics at the stake.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline skeeter

The UN should have NZ Prime Minister Ardern don her Hajib and travel to Brunei as their special envoy.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
sharia.

It is what it is.

And that's why it should be cleansed from the face of the Earth.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
sharia.

It is what it is.

And that's why it should be cleansed from the face of the Earth.
You would think people would quit being in denial and recognize that, sooner or later, it's us or them, right here.

New Zealand is going, going,....
Much of Europe is in serious trouble...
England, who were going to "....fight {Nazis} on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender..." are meekly submitting to the Muslim invaders.

There isn't much of Western Culture left, or won't be for long....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

The UN should have NZ Prime Minister Ardern don her Hajib and travel to Brunei as their special envoy.
She is an embarrassment to sane Kiwis.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

Death by stoning for homosexuals in Brunei?
Time for some American homosexual fascists to sue some bakery because they won't bake them a cake with "I Love Gay Sex"  decorations on it.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Death by stoning for homosexuals in Brunei?
Time for some American homosexual fascists to sue some bakery because they won't bake them a cake with "I Love Gay Sex"  decorations on it.
I think all the radical in your face activist homosexuals should immediately make their way to Brunei and protest, in their usual state of undress and obscenity, in support of their alphabet soup brethren. Hell the airing resulting reaction would be the the largest pay per view event in history!

Offline dfwgator

But I would not feel so all alone
Everybody must get stoned