Author Topic: Clapper Sings – Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper Tells CNN Obama Ordered the  (Read 837 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clapper Sings – Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper Tells CNN Obama Ordered the Trump-Russia Spying Operation (VIDEO)
by Jim Hoft March 31, 2019

On Monday former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper went on with CNN’s Anderson Cooper to discuss the Mueller Report after its release on Sunday.

After two years of investigation Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his team of angry Democrats did not find any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Mueller also did not find any evidence of conspiracy after President Trump fired crooked leaker FBI Director James Comey.

Clapper defended the Obama administration’s spying on their political opposition during the election.

And then Clapper appeared to put blame on Barack Obama for spying on his opponent during the 2016 presidential election.

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/clapper-sings-former-director-of-national-intelligence-james-clapper-tells-cnn-obama-ordered-the-trump-russia-spying-operation-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Show of hands --- how many expected the Clinton campaign to turn election 2016 into another great recount?  I was sure this is where it was headed when Podesta took the podium and stated "count every vote", that some states "were too close to call", and everyone should go home they'll have "more to say tomorrow".

But Hillary conceded.  And she did so with Obama's advice and consent.  It struck me then and long after how damn odd this was.

I now understand.  The safety net was already in play.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The performance by shocked democrats I can understand.

Thr performance by #nevertrump  republicans was and remains effing horific.

People like Flake should go to Texas and get their own fake parrish.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln