Author Topic: Man charged with New Zealand mosque attacks gave money to Austrian far-right, chancellor says  (Read 270 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Man charged with New Zealand mosque attacks gave money to Austrian far-right, chancellor says

VIENNA (Reuters) - Austria’s far-right Identitarian Movement received cash from the man charged with killing 50 people in mass shootings at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, this month, Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz said on Wednesday.

“We can now confirm that there was financial support and so a link between the New Zealand attacker and the Identitarian Movement in Austria,” Kurz said.

A spokesman for prosecutors in Graz said the head of Austria’s Identitarian Movement, Martin Sellner, received 1,500 euros ($1,690) in early 2018 from a donor with the same name as the man charged over the March 15 Christchurch attacks.

Read more at: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-newzealand-shootout-austria-idUSKCN1R80MX

This group seems to be in some hot water over this. A lot of other stories on this... that slogan, "replacement", however it goes, "the great replacement" I believe.  It seems to come from this group.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
TomSea wrote:
"This group seems to be in some hot water over this. A lot of other stories on this... that slogan, "replacement", however it goes, "the great replacement" I believe.  It seems to come from this group."

I have no qualms with that "slogan".
All one has to do is look at Western Europe:
- France
- Germany
- London
- Brussels
... to see that that term is not only accurate, but presceint.

A "great replacement" is absolutely happening.

Remember what Orwell once said:
"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."