Author Topic: Writer gets fired from the Federalist after insulting gay journalist in EPIC twitter meltdown  (Read 1185 times)

Offline corbe

Writer gets fired from the Federalist after insulting gay journalist in EPIC twitter meltdown

Mar. 31, 2019 9:51 am by SooperMexican

There was an epic meltdown last night over the dumbest thing – tweets! D.C. McCallister, who is now known for inspiring the “you were at my wedding, Denise” meme, says her first amendment right to free speech is meaningless unless she can insult gay journalists.

Here’s what happened:
DC McAllister
 âœ”  @McAllisterDen 

Trying to talk to my husband while Carolina is playing. He looks at me and says, “Woman, you know better than this. The game is on.” He’s right. I slipped.

Commercial comes on. I fetch him a beer. He grabs me. Deep kisses.

Patience and timing, ladies. That’s the lesson.

7:46 PM - Mar 29, 2019
Odd, but not insane, right? Well anyway a bunch of feminists attacked her for being so subservient, or something. And she came after them TEN TIMES AS HARD.

But then well-known Huffpo journalist Yashar Ali offered a tiny bit of criticism:

<..snip..>

https://therightscoop.com/writer-gets-fired-from-the-federalist-after-insulting-gay-journalist-in-epic-twitter-meltdown/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

I usually enjoy her writings, Ben Shapiro over reacted, IMHO.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jpsb

Shapiro is an ass.

Offline corbe

From the Washington Examiner:
Last week, McAllister got into a exchange with Domenech's wife Meghan McCain, co-host of "The View" and daughter of the late Sen. John McCain. McCain's "clap back" went viral, leading to lots of people getting in on the sly comeback.

“Can someone explain to me the purpose of The View?” McAllister said in a tweet Monday along with an article about the show with a photo of McCain. “It seems to me to be a roundtable of delusional mental midgets ricocheting ignorance and lack of emotional regulation.”

In a rejoinder that went viral, McCain said: “You were at my wedding Denise...." McCain and Domenech got married in November 2017.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/conservative-denise-mcallister-fired-from-the-federalist-after-attacking-gay-journalist

Domenech is the Publisher of The Federalist.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Twitter is a boiling cauldron of hate, i regret it every time I go on there.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@yashar is lost. He doesn’t know his purpose as a man. He doesn’t know his purpose as a human being. He doesn’t know his purpose as an Individual. So he wallows and tries to find himself in another man’s bleep. Sad.

AND.....,discovers that is where he is happy,so what is the wuss bitching about?

BTW,the SOB is not "Gay". If he were,he wouldn't get so mad over something he focuses a major part of his life around. The SOB is a homosexual,and you would have a hard time finding a group of people LESS "gay" than homosexuals.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Looks like the Federalist folded like a cheap tent.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

Domenech is the Publisher of The Federalist.
And that's the real reason Denise got fired. Ben got tired of Meghan's complaining about her.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat

Most women know not to interrupt hubby watching games like Super Bowl, World Series, Stanley Cup, NCAA basketball etc.

That’s when you have girls night out with your friends. And if you are naughty take hubby’s credit card. (Lol)
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Of course I could be wrong I’m single. I just know I’ve had some nice girls nights out when they have had big games. But we usually go Dutch.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

I agree with you,  Freya. That's probably true of many couples. Fortunately,  my husband and I enjoy sports equally,  so I don't want to go anywhere else when the big game is on TV.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

AND.....,discovers that is where he is happy,so what is the wuss bitching about?

BTW,the SOB is not "Gay". If he were,he wouldn't get so mad over something he focuses a major part of his life around. The SOB is a homosexual,and you would have a hard time finding a group of people LESS "gay" than homosexuals.
Well, did she say something wrong?

Does he like it up the poop chute or not?

What is sad is that a woman who defends men being masculine is rare enough (refreshing!) in this day and age, but to silence her because she allegedly insulted someone who is the antithesis of what she defends is, well, telling, to say the least.

Who is she writing for now?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Smokin Joe

Nope. Like Sgt Joe Friday,she was just stating the facts.

Don't know,don't care,but if I had to guess,I would say he does.

Don't know,but probably nobody until after the dust settles.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

What is sad is that a woman who defends men being masculine is rare enough (refreshing!) in this day and age, but to silence her because she allegedly insulted someone who is the antithesis of what she defends is, well, telling, to say the least.

The elephant in the room is that while it is politically incorrect to say you find homosexuality objectionable and disgusting,  I would bet most heterosexual men, and I assume women too, while quite willing to tolerate it,  find it objectionable and disgusting. They just can't say it publicly anymore for fear of losing their jobs. The Homosexual Mafia will see to that.
Most heterosexuals have to pretend they believe homosexuality is wonderful and the equal to heterosexuality instead of the mental disorder which it is.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

I saw the mess unfold in real time.  My husband and I have a traditional marriage; I love treating him right.  I wouldn’t want to make him miss a football game because I love him.  But if I did interrupt?  He wouldn’t tell me “you know better.”  Or expect me to “fetch” him something to make up for it.  D.C. McAllister wrote about her troubled past and her abuse at the hand of a former husband.  Her church told her to make it work—if she left, she would be in sin and she wouldn’t be the children’s mother any longer.

It sounds like she might gravitate to men who order her around.  Something isn’t right with her.  Last night she was having a side conversation with a teenaged girl and the girl’s boyfriend about oral sex, but she used a different term I can’t say here. 
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline Victoria33

@QueenCatofAragon

You said, "I wouldn’t want to make him miss a football game because I love him.  But if I did interrupt?  He wouldn’t tell me “you know better.”
Being married does not change being respectful to others.  It is common curtesy to let each other enjoy what he/she is doing.  There will normally be activities both enjoy and those each enjoy separately.  Respect is part of love.  It sounds like you and your husband have true love/respect for each other. 

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
IMO she was baited and responded with something pretty gross.

BTW not just gay people have anal sex. And I remember reading that most gay dudes don't like anal sex, surprisingly enough.

I agree with everyone about the gay and trans (and politically correct) mafia but really, she showed bad judgement.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

@QueenCatofAragon

You said, "I wouldn’t want to make him miss a football game because I love him.  But if I did interrupt?  He wouldn’t tell me “you know better.”
Being married does not change being respectful to others.  It is common curtesy to let each other enjoy what he/she is doing.  There will normally be activities both enjoy and those each enjoy separately.  Respect is part of love.  It sounds like you and your husband have true love/respect for each other.

@Victoria33, thank you. 
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline QueenCatofAragon

IMO she was baited and responded with something pretty gross.

BTW not just gay people have anal sex. And I remember reading that most gay dudes don't like anal sex, surprisingly enough.

I agree with everyone about the gay and trans (and politically correct) mafia but really, she showed bad judgement.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Yeah, I agree with all of that.  The dust-up she had with Meghan McCain was a week, or a week and half ago, but she couldn't let it go.  She tweeted obsessively about it up until the point of this meltdown, and then she doubled down all over again.  I think she needs to leave Twitter alone and maybe address some things.