Author Topic: The Enemy Within  (Read 337 times)

rangerrebew

The Enemy Within
« on: March 31, 2019, 01:39:05 pm »
The Enemy Within
Mar 30, 2019 
by Karen Schoen

The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution -Thomas Jefferson, Third President of the United States

The Art of War says that before you go to war, KNOW YOUR ENEMY. I don’t know about you but I feel we are at war.  Not with guns but with words. Forced PC, censorship, accusations without evidence, lies, are all designed to silence any opposition to the Communist/Globalist ideology. Will lack of conversation or debate, force people to turn to violence in order to get their message out? Only time will tell. But one thing is certain, the Communist/Globalists will never give up.

In 2020 you will choose…  Before you do, ask yourself,  “Who is America’s Enemy?” The Constitution or Communism?

The Constitution states that our Rights are granted by our creator.  Why?

Believing in a higher power takes human rights out of the hands of man. With   G-d in the picture most times a person’s decision slants to one considering morality. Definition of morality: beliefs about what is right behavior and what is wrong behavior :  the degree to which something is right and good : the moral goodness or badness of something.

https://newswithviews.com/the-enemy-within/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The Enemy Within
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 10:54:00 pm »
Ms. Schoen writes:
"But one thing is certain, the Communist/Globalists will never give up..."

Of course not.
And there are millions of them here.
Perhaps TENS of millions.

Having coffee with a friend last week, I told him I see only three possible resolutions for "divided America" in the years to come:
1. A non-violent "separation of the states" (may require re-drawing of some existing state lines)
2. Failing that, a NON "non-violent" separation of the states (CWII)
3. Failing that, a coming "communist states of America" (because traditional-minded Americans would not unite and rise against the democrat-communists).

Please educate me and show why my predictions will be wrong.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: The Enemy Within
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 11:07:24 pm »
The Liberals will never allow a separation of States.
Liberals are fanatical religious zealots. It is not enough for them to live and think as they wish.
Their biggest goal is to force YOU to live and think like as they do.
If the States separated, Liberals would lose influence and power over normal people.
They will never allow that to happen. The urge to 'control society' is what drives them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.