Author Topic: Chris Rock mocks Jussie Smollett at NAACP Images Awards  (Read 549 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chris Rock mocks Jussie Smollett at NAACP Images Awards
« on: March 31, 2019, 01:34:08 pm »
Chris Rock mocks Jussie Smollett at NAACP Images Awards
By Michael Burke - 03/31/19 08:26 AM EDT

Comedian Chris Rock on Saturday mocked Jussie Smollett, who has been at the center of a firestorm regarding his claim that he was the victim of a hate crime, asking, "What the hell was he thinking?"

"They said no Jussie Smollett jokes. Yeah, I know. I know. What a waste of light skin. You know what I could do with that light skin? That curly hair? My career would be out of here. F---ing running Hollywood," Rock said.

"What the hell was he thinking?" the comedian added. "You’re Jessie from now on. You don’t even get the 'u' no more. That 'u' was respect. You ain't getting no respect from me."

more w/video
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/436603-chris-rock-mocks-jussie-smollett-at-naacp-images-awards
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Chris Rock mocks Jussie Smollett at NAACP Images Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 02:21:27 pm »
How many laughs and how much applause did Rock get?

Nobody that knows Chris Rock could have expected him to remain silent on this,so I am curious about the reaction.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!