Author Topic: After proving his innocence, Trump shouldn’t have to be humble..By Michael Goodwin  (Read 249 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

After proving his innocence, Trump shouldn’t have to be humble
NY Post, Mar 30, 2019, Michael Goodwin

Soon after news broke that special counsel Robert Mueller found no Russia collusion, media types began offering their idea of an olive branch to President Trump. It generally came in the form of advice that he try to “heal” the nation.

One writer encouraged the president to give an Oval Office address in which he is “contrite, humble and authentic in tone” and use it to ask the public “for a new opportunity to be president of all Americans.”

Allow me to go out on a limb with a prediction: Hell will freeze over first. There might be an Oval Office speech, but it won’t be contrite and humble, nor should it be.

Trump is an innocent man who was outrageously framed by political enemies, including some in the Obama White House, the FBI and the Justice Department. Instead of begging forgiveness, he is entitled to feel just as Bill Clinton did after his many brushes with political death, that “whatever doesn’t kill me makes me stronger.”

Democrats and the media tried to kill Trump, and because they failed, he is in a stronger position than ever.

More:  https://nypost.com/2019/03/30/after-proving-his-innocence-trump-shouldnt-have-to-be-humble/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Opinion
After proving his innocence, Trump shouldn’t have to be humble

By Michael Goodwin

March 30, 2019 | 10:29pm

Soon after news broke that special counsel Robert Mueller found no Russia collusion, media types began offering their idea of an olive branch to President Trump. It generally came in the form of advice that he try to “heal” the nation.

One writer encouraged the president to give an Oval Office address in which he is “contrite, humble and authentic in tone” and use it to ask the public “for a new opportunity to be president of all Americans.”

Allow me to go out on a limb with a prediction: Hell will freeze over first. There might be an Oval Office speech, but it won’t be contrite and humble, nor should it be.

Trump is an innocent man who was outrageously framed by political enemies, including some in the Obama White House, the FBI and the Justice Department. Instead of begging forgiveness, he is entitled to feel just as Bill Clinton did after his many brushes with political death, that “whatever doesn’t kill me makes me stronger.”

more
https://nypost.com/2019/03/30/after-proving-his-innocence-trump-shouldnt-have-to-be-humble/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

Already posted here http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,356485.0.html @mystery-ak

Would you prefer only you and rangerrebew post articles?

Offline aligncare

Try a test. Imagine that Mueller found Trump had indeed conspired with Russia to meddle in the 2016 election and obstructed the investigation. It would be a political bombshell and the move to impeach would be unstoppable.

Rep. Adam Schiff would be able to crow, “I told you so” and Hillary Clinton would claim to be the rightful president and maybe mount another run. Rachel Maddow would rule cable land and The New York Times would celebrate itself. Republicans would offer no resistance.

Imagine such an America. But thank God we won’t have to live it.

Don’t get me wrong. I know that without a score of men like Trump lined up for the presidency, ready and willing to face the same onslaught as befell the Donald, America remains ever imperiled.

”Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.”
-Ronald Reagan

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Already posted here http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,356485.0.html @mystery-ak

Would you prefer only you and rangerrebew post articles?

Did you file a report so the Mods could fix it?

ETA:  Merged topics.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 05:41:20 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: