Author Topic: Obama to genocidal Jew-hater Rashida Tlaib: “I’m proud of you”  (Read 465 times)

rangerrebew

Obama to genocidal Jew-hater Rashida Tlaib: “I’m proud of you”
By Geller Report Staff - on March 29, 2019

Jihadi Rep. Tlaib posts a photo of her with Obama.” “I’m proud of you,” says Obama to Tlaib. The woman s a genocidal Jew-hater. Imagine if President Trump was photographed with David Duke? The reaction from the media would have been violent. However, the mainstream media has consistently given Obama a pass for embracing some of the most vicious and vile of racists and demagogues from the left.

“The best part was when he looked straight at me and said, “I’m proud of you,” says Tlaib of Obama. What is Obama proud of? Is it that Tlaib is an open anti-Semite? Is it Tlaib’s hatred of Israel and her support of the BDS Movement? Is it Tlaib’s support for Hezbollah and Hamas?

Is Obama proud of Tlaib for publicly disrespecting President Trump, when she vowed to “impeach the motherfucker” when it was confirmed that she had been elected to congress? Obama is a pig. He never met a Jew-hater that he didn’t like, and he likely never met a hater of America that he didn’t like either. Thank God President Trump was elected President.

https://gellerreport.com/2019/03/obama-proud-of-jihad-tlaib.html/

rangerrebew

Of course he's proud of her.  Being a muslim himself, he feels as one with her views. :osama:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Bookmark
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline skeeter

Quite an achievement, having the US's least successful president tell you that.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Of course he is.  He was never a Christian.  The guy was a extremist Islamic plant.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Obama repeatedly talked about his religion, and in fact he was referencing islam EVERY TIME, not Christianity.  He is not and never was a Christian.