Author Topic: Trump threatens to close border 'next week' if Mexico doesn't 'immediately stop' flood of illegal im  (Read 7749 times)

Offline Frandia

You have to dig to see that mostly what is being done in the White House doesn't benefit the people at all.  Kushner is working behind the scene to increase work visas for foreigners low and high income wage earners.  It seems with such an influx of illegal immigrants they should shelve that.  Look at our system.  Since its at such a capacity all those people will be coming in and taking jobs.  And the administration has done nothing to force corporations to e verify.  What would those people do if they couldn't find jobs?  We know they will.

Trumps presidency is like a comic book or action hero drama.  With the Q Anon conspiracy there are people who have no idea what idiot in chief is doing in the White House.  They just want their hero character.  Who by the way never locked up Hillary or secured the border.  But soon he might send them a Q sign saying that a lot of corrupt politicians will be jailed.  Go Q!  Kushner and Mulvaney definitely have been working against the American people.  I know that.

All the Trump firings have been part of the plot to keep his fans on the edge supporting him.  He is the fake news.

Well stated.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
He failed to deliver on most of his promises and certainly the main one. He went into campaign mode as soon as he realized most of what he promised wasn't going to happen so he shifted the goalposts to running for reelection with the promise of finishing the job.

The tax cut is pure horseshit. Most paid more not less. Whomever got more either is untruthful or they were dirt poor to begin with. The average person rec'd little to nothing extra.

Ask yourself if the tax cuts were so great how come you don't hear more about just how great there were from the people not Trump telling you so.

I paid more.   And I continue to pay more and more property tax too.  It expensive to raise illegal immigrant families.  I work manufacturing.  I should have been getting a cut in my Federal tax.  But corporations got hefty tax breaks.  Then they petition for more work visa's.  Then they can under pay them and expect the taxpayer to pick up the tab when they can't fully support their families.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
It appears to me that, behind the scenes the Trump Family (including Kushner) is engaged in activity designed to ensure the accumulation of generational wealth before Trump leaves office. Trump's tweets are a convenient smokescreen for the benefit of his loyal supporters, to keep them in line in the face of nearly complete inaction on the border.

The revolving door of cabinet officials ensures that little is done at the agency level, making it easier for the Chamber of Commerce and K Street allies to influence (i.e. pay off Congressional allies and enrich Trump's friends) the direction of the Trump administration.

While managing by chaos may be temporarily effective in the private sector, it doesn't work with huge organizations such as the federal government, with their entrenched bureaucracies. How can one expect change at the Agency level, when it can be properly assumed that the "acting secretary" will be in office for perhaps six months?

Truth!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

I paid more.   And I continue to pay more and more property tax too.  It expensive to raise illegal immigrant families.  I work manufacturing.  I should have been getting a cut in my Federal tax.  But corporations got hefty tax breaks.  Then they petition for more work visa's.  Then they can under pay them and expect the taxpayer to pick up the tab when they can't fully support their families.

With all the illegal pouring over our borders, even with the current up tick in the economy, us taxpayers aren't going to be able to sustain the influx at the current tax rates --- taxes will certainly go up.  After all, they need to be housed, fed, schooled, medicated, or imprisoned.  That's the reality.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.