Author Topic: Ask Obama  (Read 327 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ask Obama
« on: March 29, 2019, 02:26:58 pm »
   Ask Obama
By Peter Kirsanow

March 27, 2019 2:16 PM

What Was Obama's Role?

In the wake of the Mueller report’s completion, Barack Obama continues to stand aloof — a god king exempt from the trifling concerns of mortals.

The mainstream media remain invincibly incurious regarding the former president’s role in the Russia affair. Presumably, underlings in Obama’s national-security apparatus were running about obtaining FISA warrants, leaking, unmasking, and spying on a presidential campaign and transition without the former president’s involvement, let alone direction. He remained oblivious despite Lisa Page’s September 2, 2016 text to Peter Strzok that “potus wants to know everything we’re doing.” Everything? There was a heckuva lot going on.

You’d think that there might be one or two questions for the man who’d assembled one of the most incompetent national-security teams in history. Congressional Democrats maintain that there were Russians behind nearly every tree and shrub in Washington during the 2016 election cycle, yet those charged with protecting the U.S. and its election system against such foreign interference — DNI James Clapper, CIA Director John Brennan, Attorney General Loretta Lynch, FBI Director James Comey, Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe — seem  primarily to have been disturbed about such interference after Trump won. Interestingly, news reports indicate that when the National Security Council’s cybersecurity experts were poised to respond to Russian election meddling, Rice told them to “stand down.” Attorney General Lynch didn’t even give Trump a standard defensive briefing about Russian attempts to infiltrate his campaign. Their nonfeasance and malfeasance are of little concern to the press. Rather, the press seeks out their wise commentary.

more
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/barack-obama-and-robert-muellers-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Ask Obama
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 03:00:27 pm »
BKMK

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 03:12:20 pm »
Obama had no role!  he can't tie his own damned shoes!  Valarie Jarrett was running the whole thing!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2019, 04:03:50 pm »
Obama had no role!  he can't tie his own damned shoes!  Valarie Jarrett was running the whole thing!

You're probably right, but even thought he was the President in name only, he knew.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2019, 12:08:57 am »
Bigun, you beat me to it again.
I was going to write "ask the puppeteer"...!