Author Topic: Adam Schiff CUTS MIC ON GOP LEADER IN INTEL COMMITTEE  (Read 1905 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Adam Schiff CUTS MIC ON GOP LEADER IN INTEL COMMITTEE
« on: March 29, 2019, 11:28:28 am »
Adam Schiff CUTS MIC ON GOP LEADER IN INTEL COMMITTEE
YouTube, Mar 28, 2019

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online LMAO

Re: Adam Schiff CUTS MIC ON GOP LEADER IN INTEL COMMITTEE
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 12:01:11 pm »
I think he’s feeling he’s been robbed somehow  so his psyche is going to be discombobulated for a while.

Expect more antics like this from him
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 12:27:01 pm »
From the very first instant I got a look into his eyes,I knew he was one of those kids that got the snot beaten out of him in school.

Now that he is out of high school it doesn't happen anymore,and I think he misses it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online rustynail

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2019, 12:38:16 pm »
That will show'em.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2019, 01:10:35 pm »
From the very first instant I got a look into his eyes,I knew he was one of those kids that got the snot beaten out of him in school.

Now that he is out of high school it doesn't happen anymore,and I think he misses it.
He's one of those kids in high school who ratted out everyone else and then smirked at them when the teacher patted him on the head. Which is why he likely got the crap beaten out of him.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2019, 01:30:24 pm »
What a little p***k.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2019, 01:35:01 pm »
Nothing like a warm gavel to bring out Harvey Milquetoast's inner Mussolini.

Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. Think about that one for awhile.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 01:36:20 pm by skeeter »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2019, 01:50:47 pm »
I watched that.  Schiff was being verbally attacked by a Republican reading from a long paper.  I don't know when Schiff cut off the mike, if he did, but the Republican had gone on for a long time. 

Trump wants him to resign, leave congress.  That is typical Trump - he thinks he owns this country and can order people to do his will.  We have a process to remove someone - it is called "election".  If his district wants him out, they can vote him out.  That is the House, and they have to run for office every two years.

Trump has also ordered the FBI/Justice Dept. to investigate the black male case in Chicago who made up he was attacked.  He thinks he can tell the FBI to investigate any case in the country.  That is an abuse of the FBI - he thinks he can make them investigate anyone he wants investigated.  He also cannot toss out Schiff.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2019, 02:09:03 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2019, 02:36:30 pm »
Schiff is a blatant liar and should not have access to intel. He was caught colluding with Russians on a taped phone call. The callers were actually Ukrainian comedians who made Schiff look like a fool, so eager to get nonexistent naked pictures of Trump.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2019, 02:49:29 pm »
Schiff is a blatant liar and should not have access to intel. He was caught colluding with Russians on a taped phone call. The callers were actually Ukrainian comedians who made Schiff look like a fool, so eager to get nonexistent naked pictures of Trump.

How does the worthless POS even have a security clearance?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2019, 04:32:07 pm »
I watched that.  Schiff was being verbally attacked by a Republican reading from a long paper.  I don't know when Schiff cut off the mike, if he did, but the Republican had gone on for a long time. 

I can see that...as long as he has also cut off Rat long-winded speechifying in Hearings before his Committee.  Has he ever done that?

BTW, you are correct Trump can't bump him from the committee.  What about every Republican on the Committee?  They demanded it yesterday.  All of them.  In the end, it's up to Pelosi and Schiff, and they won't do it, which I'm fine with.  His behavior will damage the Rats for the 2020 Election.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2019, 12:17:32 am »

Trump wants him to resign, leave congress.  That is typical Trump - he thinks he owns this country and can order people to do his will.  We have a process to remove someone - it is called "election".  If his district wants him out, they can vote him out.  That is the House, and they have to run for office every two years.

Trump has also ordered the FBI/Justice Dept. to investigate the black male case in Chicago who made up he was attacked.  He thinks he can tell the FBI to investigate any case in the country.  That is an abuse of the FBI - he thinks he can make them investigate anyone he wants investigated.  He also cannot toss out Schiff.
:amen:

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2019, 12:29:13 am »
:amen:

Desperate disappointment sure does make for strange bedfellows.   :silly:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2019, 12:32:50 am »

You seem to be another person @Victoria33 who would prefer a democrat to Trump.  Posts as ignorant as this one hurt my heart and my psyche and are the main reason I'm taking a long vacation from TBR.  Too many people like you, sweetie.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2019, 12:37:26 am »
You seem to be another person @Victoria33 who would prefer a democrat to Trump.  Posts as ignorant as this one hurt my heart and my psyche and are the main reason I'm taking a long vacation from TBR.  Too many people like you, sweetie.

@Emjay, I was wondering where you were.  Don't take this kind of thing to heart.  A lot of people say boneheaded things.  Just laugh and move on. 

Anyway, glad to see you.

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2019, 12:38:10 am »

Good to see you @Emjay   Why give Vicky a victory lap?  Stick around and help win the day.   :beer:

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2019, 12:47:04 am »
Posts as ignorant as this one hurt my heart and my psyche and are the main reason I'm taking a long vacation from TBR. 

:seeya:

That's some Presidential level winning.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 12:48:26 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2019, 12:53:45 am »
:seeya:

That's some Presidential level winning.

At least it's not knee-jerk "I hate Trump".   :baby:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2019, 01:09:54 am »
At least it's not knee-jerk "I hate Trump".   :baby:

888high58888
Principles matter. Words matter.

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2019, 01:10:25 am »
Desperate disappointment sure does make for strange bedfellows.   :silly:
"Strange bedfellows?"  I think @Victoria33 is fully awesome and tough as adamantium.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2019, 01:14:30 am »
"Strange bedfellows?"  I think @Victoria33 is fully awesome and tough as adamantium.

Of course she is.  Who suggested otherwise?

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2019, 01:22:24 am »
Of course she is.  Who suggested otherwise?
The person I responded too @Right_in_Virginia

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2019, 01:24:22 am »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2019, 01:24:43 am »
The person I responded too @Right_in_Virginia

You do understand you are on the same side, right?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: