Author Topic: U.S. House committee investigating Texas voter roll review  (Read 697 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
U.S. House committee investigating Texas voter roll review
« on: March 28, 2019, 07:07:53 pm »
This is extremely disturbing.

The U.S. House's main investigative committee has opened an investigation into the Texas secretary of state’s review of the voter rolls for supposed noncitizens.

In letters sent to top Texas officials on Thursday, U.S. Reps. Elijah Cummings, the Democratic chair of the Committee on Oversight and Reform, and Jamie Raskin, D-Maryland,....

“We are disturbed by reports that your office has taken steps to remove thousands of eligible American voters from the rolls in Texas and that you have referred many of these Americans for possible criminal prosecution for exercising their right to vote,” the congressmen wrote to Secretary of State David Whitley.

This is a developing story and will be updated

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/03/28/texas-voter-roll-review-under-investigation-us-house-committee/?utm_source=Editorial%3A+Texas+Tribune+Master&utm_campaign=f0896d4bca-trib-newsletters-breaking-alert&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d9a68d8efc-f0896d4bca-101231773&mc_cid=f0896d4bca&mc_eid=6276fc82d6

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Re: U.S. House committee investigating Texas voter roll review
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 07:11:10 pm »
That's what happens when monsters are allowed to control the House.   **nononono*

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2019, 09:30:43 pm »
Democommies are frightened that more states will purge their voter rolls of illegals, the dead, and those that vote in two states.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2019, 10:39:46 pm »
Democommies are frightened that more states will purge their voter rolls of illegals, the dead, and those that vote in two states.

B I N G O ! ! !
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien