Author Topic: Rush: Mentally Ill Libs Think Barr Is Lying About What’s in the Mueller Report  (Read 441 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Mentally Ill Libs Think Barr Is Lying About What’s in the Mueller Report

Mar 28, 2019

RUSH: So we start off with the Democrats and the media and the leadership of the intelligence apparatus and the FBI claiming that the duly elected president of the United States is a traitor, that he stole the election away from the person who shoulda won it, Hillary Rodham Clinton, by colluding with our enemy, the Russians. That’s the starting point, and then for 2-1/2 years that’s all we get. Hundreds of thousands of articles, 500,000 articles, hundreds of thousands of minutes and seconds for two years.

Then we get a report (summaraized): “Trump is not a traitor, Trump did not collude. There isn’t any evidence of it whatsoever. There isn’t any evidence of obstruction of justice.” Then we find out the report is 300 pages, and the people accusing Trump of being a traitor say, “See? He’s still a traitor! It’s in there. It’s in there. Barr is just not telling us. We demand to see the whole thing. We want to see the whole thing now.” Mueller is not correcting these people.

He’s not saying, “You’re right! You’re right. Barr is suppressing it. I found evidence! I found evidence that Trump is treasonous.” Mueller’s not doing that. What are the odds that the 300-plus pages prove and prove and prove and prove and prove and prove and prove and prove over again ad infinitum that Trump is not a traitor? How in the world does a rational person think that the attorney general is purposefully suppressing this evidence and lying to the American people about it because somewhere in those 300 pages is evidence Trump is a traitor?

My God.

This is just incomprehensible.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/03/28/mentally-ill-libs-think-barr-is-lying-about-whats-in-the-mueller-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34