Author Topic: Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen: Border crisis at near system-wide meltdown  (Read 740 times)

rangerrebew

Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen: Border crisis at near system-wide meltdown

Karen TownsendPosted at 2:31 pm on March 27, 2019

The crisis at our southern border is real and it is getting worse. While Democrats continue to stick their heads in the sand and call it a manufactured crisis for political reasons, Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen now says we no longer have a national crisis on our hands, we are approaching “a near system-wide meltdown”.

This Wednesday morning tweet from Secretary Nielsen follows up on a couple of articles I’ve read in the last few days. NBC News reports that the number of daily attempts by illegal aliens to cross over the border has reached a level not seen since 2006. The numbers have increased to well above 3,000 a day. Not a week, but a day.

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/03/27/homeland-security-sec-nielsen-border-crisis-near-system-wide-meltdown/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Then DO SOMETHING about it, to get things back under control.

MILITARIZE the border with regular Army troops, by the thousands.

CLOSE entry points until control can be obtained.

REPEL border incursions with whatever force is required, INCLUDING deadly force.

GET UNDERWAY with the border barrier construction.
Worry about the implications with Congress and the courts later.

Gee, that was easy.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Just mentioned in the other thread, it sounds like Dobbs is pissed that this Nielsen is screwing everything up royally.  Trump needs to can her quickly.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Just mentioned in the other thread, it sounds like Dobbs is pissed that this Nielsen is screwing everything up royally.  Trump needs to can her quickly.

I think this may be a first, but I disagree strongly! I think she has done a remarkable job given the constant and unceasing attacks she has been subjected to.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdJames

I think this may be a first, but I disagree strongly! I think she has done a remarkable job given the constant and unceasing attacks she has been subjected to.

I don't know man, you are probably following it closer than I have been, but Dobbs seemed to be steamed at her.

Something is screwed up because this situation is getting worse by the day!!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I don't know man, you are probably following it closer than I have been, but Dobbs seemed to be steamed at her.

Something is screwed up because this situation is getting worse by the day!!

Yeah!  George Soros and his money are doing their damnedest to overwhelm the system! Not happening organically at all!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdJames

Yeah!  George Soros and his money are doing their damnedest to overwhelm the system! Not happening organically at all!

This calls for drastic measures!!  Must be stopped.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
This calls for drastic measures!!  Must be stopped.

NOW I agree 100%!   888high58888

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Agree. The BP isn't set up to handle this kind of numbers. They're simply overwhelmed.
The Republic is lost.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Agree. The BP isn't set up to handle this kind of numbers. They're simply overwhelmed.

I believe that is the leftist plan.

Overload, make chaos, etc.

Reagan and Bush familly amnesties, send the CLEAR signal to try getting in.
Willing employers do their part.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln