Author Topic: Mulling pardons, Trump cites Michael Flynn’s ‘incredible record in the military’  (Read 442 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mulling pardons, Trump cites Michael Flynn’s ‘incredible record in the military’
by Zachary Halaschak
 | March 27, 2019 10:13 PM

President Trump said he didn’t want to discuss pardons, including for former national security adviser Michael Flynn, in his first one-on-one interview since Attorney General William Barr’s report clearing him of collusion with Russia.

Trump, in a Wednesday telephone interview on Fox News, was asked by host Sean Hannity whether he would consider a presidential pardon for any individuals charged during special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation. Former Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos, who pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators about his contacts with Russians, has already asked Trump for a pardon.

Trump declined to answer the question but said many people were hurt by the probe.

“I could name names that would just go on for the entire — your entire show. It's a very, very sad thing. I don't want to talk about pardons now, but I can say it is so sad on so many levels,” Trump told Hannity.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-dodges-on-pardons-after-mueller-investigation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34