Author Topic: HUGE! Rand Paul Outs John Brennan – Pushed Fake Dossier in Intel Report  (Read 542 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
HUGE! Rand Paul Outs John Brennan – Pushed Fake Dossier in Intel Report
by Cristina Laila March 27, 2019

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) announced Wednesday that according to a high level source, former CIA Chief John Brennan insisted Hillary’s fake Russia dossier be included in the Intelligence Report.

Brennan previously denied that the fake dossier was used in the Intelligence community’s assessment of Russian interference in the 2016 election.

There is plenty of evidence to the contrary and on Wednesday Senator Rand Paul said Brennan should be asked to testify under oath in Congress ASAP.

RAND PAUL: BREAKING: A high-level source tells me it was Brennan who insisted that the unverified and fake Steele dossier be included in the Intelligence Report… Brennan should be asked to testify under oath in Congress ASAP.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/huge-rand-paul-outs-john-brennan-pushed-fake-dossier-in-intel-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
 John Brennan :3:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Keep in mind, that august body known as the US Senate approved this cretin as CIA Director with a 63-34 vote.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member