Author Topic: MASSIVE DOJ LEAK Reveals Mueller Finished Trump-Russia Probe MONTHS BEFORE 2018 Elections; Kept Sile  (Read 1772 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MASSIVE DOJ LEAK Reveals Mueller Finished Trump-Russia Probe MONTHS BEFORE 2018 Elections; Kept Silent While DEMS Swept Midterms

Justice Department insiders just dropped a massive bomb on Robert Mueller, revealing his Special Counsel team concluded MONTHS BEFORE the 2018 midterm elections there was no proof linking Donald Trump or his campaign to colluding with Russians during the presidential election.

Yet Mueller did not divulge his team’s findings until this week, five months after the 2018 midterm elections.

“The most important portions of the investigation were concluded in August (2018),” a high-ranking Justice Department official said. “(Rod) Rosenstein was briefed and it was common gossip and well-known nothing had been pinned on Trump and it was wrapping up.”

August 2018, in fact, is three months before the Nov. 2018 elections, where and when all of the Democrats running against Republicans for House and Senate seats used Trump’s fabricated ties with Russia as campaign platforms. And they won and won big at the cost of the Republicans. And on the back of a massive lie.

Meanwhile, Mueller sat on his team’s intelligence that cleared Trump of any and all allegations involving Russia and colluding or working with Russia to facilitate the defeat of Hillary Clinton. And likewise, Rosenstein and former Attorney General Jeff Sessions also did not push for Mueller to release the results of his team’s probe.

“This was well known by late summer,” another higher Justice Department official said. “(Andrew) Weissmann was frustrated there wasn’t anything substantive to use against Trump so he wanted to put his son under the microscope.”

https://truepundit.com/massive-doj-leak-reveals-mueller-finished-trump-russia-probe-months-before-2018-elections-kept-silent-while-dems-swept-midterms/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I expect we'll hear the usual argument:  He didn't want to affect the Election.  This ignores, of course, the fact that not releasing the findings also affected an Election.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Good grief what an absolute sh*tshow this whole thing is. I don’t see things going back to anything remotely resembling normal now.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Good grief what an absolute sh*tshow this whole thing is. I don’t see things going back to anything remotely resembling normal now.

Recent normal or actual rule of law normal?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'm not sure what normal is anymore.

Offline skeeter

Recent normal or actual rule of law normal?

Pre 2016 normal. Which was bad enough.

Not sure exactly why, but I feel like we've somehow crossed the Rubicon.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I do believe we have.

Offline mrclose

DOJ LEAK Reveals Mueller Finished Trump-Russia Probe MONTHS BEFORE 2018 Elections; Kept Silent While DEMS Swept Midterms

MASSIVE DOJ LEAK Reveals Mueller Finished Trump-Russia Probe MONTHS BEFORE 2018 Elections; Kept Silent While DEMS Swept Midterms

Yet Mueller did not divulge his team’s findings until this week, five months after the 2018 midterm elections.

“The most important portions of the investigation were concluded in August (2018),” a high-ranking Justice Department official said. “(Rod) Rosenstein was briefed and it was common gossip and well-known nothing had been pinned on Trump and it was wrapping up.”

August 2018, in fact, is three months before the Nov. 2018 elections, where and when all of the Democrats running against Republicans for House and Senate seats used Trump’s fabricated ties with Russia as campaign platforms. And they won and won big at the cost of the Republicans. And on the back of a massive lie.

Meanwhile, Mueller sat on his team’s intelligence that cleared Trump of any and all allegations involving Russia and colluding or working with Russia to facilitate the defeat of Hillary Clinton. And likewise, Rosenstein and former Attorney General Jeff Sessions also did not push for Mueller to release the results of his team’s probe. Weissmann was up to his old tricks, DOJ insiders said. ... Weissmann then pushed for charges against the president’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr. But that move was ultimately vetoed, insiders revealed. Trump Jr., at best or at worst — depending on which Fed agent you talk to — used poor judgment during a sit down with Russian-linked politicos at Trump Tower in 2016 but he had done nothing criminal that FBI agents assigned to Mueller’s team could conclude.

(Excerpt) Read more at truepundit.com ...

https://truepundit.com/massive-doj-leak-reveals-mueller-finished-trump-russia-probe-months-before-2018-elections-kept-silent-while-dems-swept-midterms/

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The taxpayers need all the money supposedly spent from the point it was determined the investigation was over until now, paid back.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The line was crossed when they let Hillary off the hook. That treasonous b should have had her neck stretched.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This news shouldn't surprise us.  Impeachment starts in the House.  It was imperative for the Democrats and Mueller to win it.  Democrats having the House also freed Mueller to continue his fishing expedition through at least 3rd quarter 2019. 

The only monkey wrench they didn't foresee was Sessions' resignation and Barr's nomination.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
No one in this country should be above the law.

The DOJust them should be cleaned out.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

For me, normal would be the pre 1964 Department of Justice.  But that's just me I suppose.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
This news shouldn't surprise us.  Impeachment starts in the House.  It was imperative for the Democrats and Mueller to win it.  Democrats having the House also freed Mueller to continue his fishing expedition through at least 3rd quarter 2019. 

The only monkey wrench they didn't foresee was Sessions' resignation and Barr's nomination.

All the upper people in the FBI and DOJ KNEW this was an s show from the git go.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
For me, normal would be the pre 1964 Department of Justice.  But that's just me I suppose.

Maybe people should watch JFK's secret societies speech.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
All the upper people in the FBI and DOJ KNEW this was an s show from the git go.

Had to.  They were the ones that put it in motion.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Had to.  They were the ones that put it in motion.

Obama and Hillary were digging hard way before the election. If they couldn't find an ace in that hole there isn't one to find.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
This seems to be a very thinly sourced article.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This seems to be a very thinly sourced article.

Point taken.  That said, it's not much worse then your typical CNN/MSNBC article.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Point taken.  That said, it's not much worse then your typical CNN/MSNBC article.  :shrug:

It is 21st Century "journalism!"   :shrug:

Offline mrclose

Andrew McCarthy: How long has Mueller known there was no Trump-Russia collusion?

I put it at no later than the end of 2017. I suspect it was in the early autumn.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/andrew-mccarthy-how-long-has-mueller-known-there-was-no-trump-russia-collusion
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self