Author Topic: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Is still Dead  (Read 2045 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Is still Dead
« on: March 27, 2019, 03:43:14 pm »
Lest we forget. The American Media will never publish anything concerning RBG. Because they are trying to do a thought police.
They want you to forget that she is dead. The point of this post is to make everyone remember that we are being treated like fools.

As if we do not know that she is dead or comatose. Judge Roberts can do his little jig, claiming that he is 'in contact' with her.
What Liberal Democrat Roberts does not know, is that a Ouija board does not count as legal 'contact'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Is still Dead
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 05:06:59 pm »
Ruth Bader Ginsberg?
Where is she? Is she OK? How is she doing? Can she still beep the button?
The people have a right to know.

If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 05:38:16 pm »
I think she can back to the court.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 06:02:12 pm »
Ruth Bader Ginsberg?
Where is she? Is she OK? How is she doing? Can she still beep the button?
The people have a right to know.

No need to keep the whole body alive:

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2019, 06:14:49 pm »
Ginsberg is dead. And she has been dead for longer than many of us have been alive.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg is dead! PROVE ME WRONG!

Online berdie

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2019, 09:36:54 pm »
It doesn't matter.

Unless it is reported...it isn't real. wink777 wink777

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2019, 09:56:26 pm »
She's not only merely dead
She's really most sincerely dead
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2019, 10:51:22 pm »
Wait! Someone has tweeted photographic proof that RBG attended a memorial service (not her own) today in D.C.

https://twitter.com/DrDannielle/status/1112454610772324352

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2019, 11:32:08 am »
Wait! Someone has tweeted photographic proof that RBG attended a memorial service (not her own) today in D.C.

https://twitter.com/DrDannielle/status/1112454610772324352

How lucid would you say she looks?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2019, 11:34:25 am »
Some people were trying to prove the most recent photos of her alleged public appearance were photoshopped.  :laugh:

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2019, 11:40:16 pm »
It's working. The media blackout on anything related to RBG is causing many Americans to forget that there is an open vacancy on SCOTUS right now that Trump should be filling. Every month the Liberals get away with this RBG charade is a victory for them.

They just want to stretch it out as long as they can, just like they did with McCain. They are taking one day at a time. As long as nobody is talking about the fact that RBG is either dead, comatose, or incapacitated, the Liberals will manage to put her death off until 2020.

I think she is in a freezer somewhere. They have her 'on ice' waiting until the right time to announce her 'sudden death'.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2019, 02:51:30 am »
It's working. The media blackout on anything related to RBG is causing many Americans to forget that there is an open vacancy on SCOTUS right now that Trump should be filling. Every month the Liberals get away with this RBG charade is a victory for them.

They just want to stretch it out as long as they can, just like they did with McCain. They are taking one day at a time. As long as nobody is talking about the fact that RBG is either dead, comatose, or incapacitated, the Liberals will manage to put her death off until 2020.

I think she is in a freezer somewhere. They have her 'on ice' waiting until the right time to announce her 'sudden death'.

She was in court (and awake!) earlier this week.  [The 2018 in the url refers to the term, not the date of the arguments]

https://www.supremecourt.gov/oral_arguments/argument_transcripts/2018/18-489_m6io.pdf
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2019, 03:08:02 am »
She was in court (and awake!) earlier this week.  [The 2018 in the url refers to the term, not the date of the arguments]

https://www.supremecourt.gov/oral_arguments/argument_transcripts/2018/18-489_m6io.pdf
Wow! Thank you for that. I had no idea that she was still of this world.
This is good news. Better that she is out in public than hidden away in some secret bunker like they did with McCain.
It will make it more difficult for the Left to cover up her passing when it happens.

I wonder in which way she is related to Rasputin?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 03:47:16 am by 240B »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2019, 01:20:06 am »
I'm good with it. If RBG is still alive.
However, I am forced to think that this current impeachment/coup push by the Democrats must indicate that RBG is either dead already, or she is very close to it.

In the military there is an expression called 'Pop Smoke'. When you want to confuse a battle area, you pop smoke. I have to think that this extreme agitation by the Left with their fake impeachment circus, combined with launching thousands upon thousands of "investigations" into every Republican in the country must mean that they are trying to 'cover' something.

I would be very interested to know how RBG is doing. Judge John Roberts could tell us, except he has either gone full-on hardcore Leftwing activist, or he is being blackmailed by powerful Leftwing operators. Either way, he is fully under the control of the DNC. He will never admit there is anything wrong with RBG. Roberts would swear that he just saw her finish a marathon, right after she returned from climbing Everest. That's how reliable his stupid 'testimony' is. He has sold his soul.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2019, 03:34:14 pm »

Judge John Roberts could tell us, except he has either gone full-on hardcore Leftwing activist, or he is being blackmailed by powerful Leftwing operators.

@240B

I'll take "Blackmail" for 1,000 dollars,Bob! Can you say "closeted homosexual/Boy Jorge whateverfriend"?

Either way, he is fully under the control of the DNC.

I have been predicting this since BEFORE he was seated. The clues were all there for anyone to see. Adult college and law school graduate who married the first woman (no doubt either an asexual or a lesbian) he ever dated,and then they adopted two blonde/blue-eyed children from Argentina because they couldn't even be bothered to fake it with artificial insemination.

Plus he was in the Boy Jorge circle of friends.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!