Author Topic: Hazardous Education: How DC Unconstitutionally Advances Climate Change In American Education With Yo  (Read 512 times)

rangerrebew

Hazardous Education: How DC Unconstitutionally Advances Climate Change In American Education With Your Money
Lynne Taylor 

Anti Fed Ed Warriors, in my last article I left you with the fact we’d look at the UN -led ‘climate change’ in education. As you know, the hype around ‘going green’ has reached hazardous levels of distortion.
**This is my in-depth look/study guide on how America’s leaders have turned their patriotic duties into globalism gurus.**

Warriors, as you know, from my past research, and others, that STEM/STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, (the Arts), and, Math) are 100% United Nations’s created tools to distort our entire world. As was brought up during a recent interview about this, if humans mess around with nature too much, bad things ALWAYS happen.

https://freedomoutpost.com/hazardous-education-how-dc-unconstitutionally-advances-climate-change-in-american-education-with-your-money/