Author Topic: Robert Spencer: Freedom of Speech Dead in UK as London’s Muslim Mayor Defends Arrest of Christian Pr  (Read 420 times)

rangerrebew

Robert Spencer: Freedom of Speech Dead in UK as London’s Muslim Mayor Defends Arrest of Christian Preacher

Mar 24, 2019 1:00 pm By Robert Spencer 

Britain continues to race toward its own ruin. My latest in the Geller Report:

How much has Britain deteriorated as a free society? This much: a Christian preacher from Nigeria, Oluwole Ilesanmi, recently discovered that preaching Christianity in public is illegal in London, because it offends Muslims. And London’s Muslim mayor has defended the arrest of Ilesanmi, saying that “there are limitations” on the freedom of speech.

Ilesanmi was arrested on February 23 while he was preaching, after a Muslim complained to police. A London activist, Ambrosine Shitrit, filmed the arrest. She explained what happened in an interview with CBN News: “A man with a hoodie was trying to humiliate, to be aggressive towards this Christian street preacher. I could see that he was a Muslim man because he was talking about, ‘No. Allah is the right way.’”

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/03/robert-spencer-freedom-of-speech-dead-in-uk-as-londons-muslim-mayor-defends-arrest-of-christian-preacher

Offline goatprairie

"A London activist, Ambrosine Shitrit,"

So Shitrit had a sh*t fit? Let's just stop this free speech thing. Some people are offended.  Of course, some people you cannot offend, but they have the right to offend. I wonder who they are?  :whistle:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 08:03:42 pm by goatprairie »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Whaddaya want?
It's London -- the "capital" of Britanistan rising...