Author Topic: Rand Paul: Investigate Obama officials who ‘concocted Russian conspiracy hoax’  (Read 422 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Rand Paul: Investigate Obama officials who ‘concocted Russian conspiracy hoax’
Washington Examiner, Mar 25, 2019

Sen. Rand Paul today called on Justice to investigate the Obama aides who forced the false claims into public.  “Time to investigate the Obama officials who concocted and spread the Russian conspiracy hoax!” he tweeted.

And Trump campaign pollster John McLaughlin demanded a probe into the efforts by the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton campaign to spy on the Trump campaign.

“I’m very concerned that it’s becoming more clear that the Obama administration was able to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on our campaign based on phony opposition research from the Clinton campaign. Having federal law enforcement spy on a presidential campaign based on phony campaign research is really distressing and the true untold story,” he said.

[...]

He quoted former Bush White House Press Secretary Ari Fleisher rapping the effort:

“In retrospect, we now know this is one of the worst transitions in American history,” Mr. Fleischer told The Washington Times. “On the surface, they played nicely and said nice things. But below the surface, it is clear several people in the Obama administration were doing everything they could to leave time bombs behind that would detonate all around Donald Trump and his administration.”

More:  https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/rand-paul-investigate-obama-officials-who-concocted-russian-conspiracy-hoax

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I sincerely hope that investigation has been going on for some time now.  And I believe it has been.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

Nothing will come of it, as always. Which will prove yet again the kabuki theater that everyone falls for.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Article referenced by the Washington Examiner in the article above:

How Obama loyalists conspired to undermine the Trump transition
Washington Times, May 13, 2018, Rowan Scarborough

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/13/obama-allies-spread-donald-trump-russia-collusion-/

« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 11:14:38 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Yes, this must happen.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yes, this must happen.

Indeed it must if our country is to survive.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Nothing will come of it, as always. Which will prove yet again the kabuki theater that everyone falls for.

I doubt it will either.  Just more wasted money.  More wasted time.  Meanwhile the invasion continues without hardly a peep.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I thought Paul was on the naughty list for voting against the emergency declaration. Now, let's see if some of the people previously calling for his head will now hold his balls with a velvet glove.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Rivergirl

This past Saturday was the first peaceful day in years.  No tweeting, not a peep.   What a relief for all.
Evidently governing is the last thing on the president's mind.
NAFTA?   INFRASTRUCTURE?  HEALTH CARE?  BUDGET DEFICITS AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE.
Nope, gonna fight fight fight.

Online Right_in_Virginia

This past Saturday was the first peaceful day in years.  No tweeting, not a peep.   What a relief for all.
Evidently governing is the last thing on the president's mind.
NAFTA?   INFRASTRUCTURE?  HEALTH CARE?  BUDGET DEFICITS AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE.
Nope, gonna fight fight fight.

Why aren't you the least bit annoyed with the Democrats for the lies they promoted for two years to block and destroy the President and his agenda @Rivergirl

Are you the least bit interested in making sure this sedition does not happen again, to any President?

« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 12:35:14 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Love ya, but I would love to see you proven dead wrong.    happy77

Online roamer_1

Love ya, but I would love to see you proven dead wrong.    happy77

Me too... But I won't be. And you know you can dang near take that to the bank.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bigun wrote:
"I sincerely hope that investigation has been going on for some time now.  And I believe it has been."

It has -- by none other than the Mueller team.
They were "collecting" the evidence, roundin' it up.
And then... sending it down the memory hole, so that it can never be recovered.

Why do you think "the investigation" has dragged on for so long?