Author Topic: Jerome Corsi defied Mueller and won; now he wants Mueller 'to pay'  (Read 560 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jerome Corsi defied Mueller and won; now he wants Mueller 'to pay'
by Steven Nelson
 | March 25, 2019 01:51 PM

Author Jerome Corsi defied special counsel Robert Mueller and, shockingly, he won. Now, the 72-year-old political commentator says he plans to make Mueller "pay" for putting him under investigation, vowing to press forward with a civil case alleging prosecutorial misconduct.

"They have to pay for this," Corsi said in an interview with the Washington Examiner Monday, after Attorney General Bill Barr informed Congress on Sunday evening that there were no sealed indictments from Mueller. The probe ended without finding collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Corsi refused to plead guilty to lying to investigators — as did former national security adviser Michael Flynn and foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos — and leaked plea documents from his case to the press.

He is a rare example of a subject in Mueller's two-year-probe flouting prosecutors and then avoiding charges. Others, such as Trump adviser Roger Stone, flouted Mueller and were subsequently indicted.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/jerome-corsi-defied-mueller-and-won-now-he-wants-mueller-to-pay
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Jerome Corsi defied Mueller and won; now he wants Mueller 'to pay'
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 11:26:06 pm »
Good for Corsi!  I hope he cleans up as a result of being dragged into this fiasco!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Jerome Corsi defied Mueller and won; now he wants Mueller 'to pay'
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 11:28:22 pm »
Good for Corsi!  I hope he cleans up as a result of being dragged into this fiasco!

He is one brave man.   888high58888