Author Topic: Thoughts About OTMs Moving Through Mexico and Central America  (Read 218 times)

rangerrebew

Thoughts About OTMs Moving Through Mexico and Central America

By David North on March 25, 2019

What I am about to propose to cope with the current pressure on the southern border would be effective, relatively inexpensive, and non-controversial — and will never happen.

It would make a substantial impact on the OTMs (other than Mexicans) coming through Mexico to our borders, but it will not be used because it fails the Big Symbol test used by the White House.

We know from the media, and particularly from the reporting of my CIS colleagues, that many in Mexico and Central America help migrants on their way north. In the case of the Central Americans, Mexican cops hail down trucks and tell them to carry some OTMs north, some Mexican states rent buses to move the migrants on to the next state, and some Mexican nationals drive those buses. Others help the caravan people in other ways.

And even more flagrantly, according to my colleague Todd Bensman, "special interest aliens" (SIAs) from, for example, the Middle East, routinely travel through nations like Panama and Costa Rica on their way, they hope, to an illegal entrance through our southern border. Many of these are apprehended or otherwise identified by the national governments, stashed in a detention center for a couple of days, and then bused on to the next border, where the process is often repeated by the next nation.

https://cis.org/North/Thoughts-About-OTMs-Moving-Through-Mexico-and-Central-America