Author Topic: Proof that girls and boys are born to be different: Controversial study finds that brain differences  (Read 1107 times)

rangerrebew

Proof that girls and boys are born to be different: Controversial study finds that brain differences between the sexes begin in the womb

The differences between male and female brains start in the womb, study says
    Male brains were found to be ‘more susceptible to environmental influences’
    But female brains growing in the uterus produced ‘long-range’ networks

By Daily Mail Reporter

Published: 21:45 EDT, 24 March 2019 | Updated: 03:25 EDT, 25 March 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6845991/Controversial-study-finds-brain-differences-sexes-begin-womb.html

rangerrebew

This proves what two congressional investigations and the Mueller investigation proved to democrats = absolutely nothing. :im waiting:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 03:07:26 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Male brains are adaptable, and move around, especially during and just after puberty.... 888mouth
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I don't see this as being controversial or particularly new information.

Offline berdie

It does make ya wonder why they needed a study.

Offline roamer_1

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

It isn't! That has been known for many years but the fact of it doesn't currently fit social experiments ongoing in many places. Our military being chief among them. So the information is suppressed.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 11:15:27 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They needed a professional study to determine what ANY 12 year old boy or girl would have been happy to tell them,as well as startled that someone would be so foolish as to ask?

AFATG,you could probably drop the age to 8 and get the same answer.

Or even 70-something if you still so foolish you need to ask.

AND.......one final throught,which is "VIVA LA DIFFERENCE!" Men,WOMEN,AND THE SURVIVAL AND ADVANCEMENT OF THE HUMAN SPECIES HAS ALWAYS DEPENDED ON THESE DIFFERENT OUTLOOKS TO ENCOURAGE QUESTIONS THAT TEACH US ALL ABOUT DIFFERENT WAYS TO THINK AS WELL AS TO CONSIDER THAT THERE ARE LEGITIMATE QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERS WE NEVER WOULD HAVE STUMBLED UPON IF SOMEONE HADN'T BROUGHT OUR ATTENTION TO IT/

I will even go so far as to say,and it pains me to say this,that without the different mindset of women,it is likely that civilization as we know it wouldn't exist. Men may have been happy to live as hunters and gatherers,but it took women bitching at them about better and safer living conditions for the women and children that got that rock rolling down the hill.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 11:29:01 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Howabout

DUH.

That works just fine!  It was my first reaction to the headline as well.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They needed a professional study to determine what ANY 12 year old boy or girl would have been happy to tell them,as well as startled that someone would be so foolish as to ask?

AFATG,you could probably drop the age to 8 and get the same answer.

Or even 70-something if you still so foolish you need to ask.

AND.......one final throught,which is "VIVA LA DIFFERENCE!" Men,WOMEN,AND THE SURVIVAL AND ADVANCEMENT OF THE HUMAN SPECIES HAS ALWAYS DEPENDED ON THESE DIFFERENT OUTLOOKS TO ENCOURAGE QUESTIONS THAT TEACH US ALL ABOUT DIFFERENT WAYS TO THINK AS WELL AS TO CONSIDER THAT THERE ARE LEGITIMATE QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERS WE NEVER WOULD HAVE STUMBLED UPON IF SOMEONE HADN'T BROUGHT OUR ATTENTION TO IT/

I will even go so far as to say,and it pains me to say this,that without the different mindset of women,it is likely that civilization as we know it wouldn't exist. Men may have been happy to live as hunters and gatherers,but it took women bitching at them about better and safer living conditions for the women and children that got that rock rolling down the hill.
Nah, pete. Og went out to take his morning constitutional, and when he came back, Ogette had rearranged the bloody cave. If he was going to find his favorite spear, flint knife, etc, well she was the one who knew what stalagmite to look behind. From then, he was stuck....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline The_Reader_David

No, it's not controversial among those of us on this board, nor among neuroscientists who haven't been politicized.  But the notions that there are sex differences in the brain is anathema to large swathes of the early 21st century Left, thus it is "controversial" because anything that calls into question the tabula rasa assumptions of the Left is "controversial".
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No, it's not controversial among those of us on this board, nor among neuroscientists who haven't been politicized.  But the notions that there are sex differences in the brain is anathema to large swathes of the early 21st century Left, thus it is "controversial" because anything that calls into question the tabula rasa assumptions of the Left is "controversial".

@The_Reader_David

Not being one of those creatures,I hadn't even considered that,but you are right. Leftist dogma INSISTS we are all just cogs in the machine because without it,they HAVE no "machine" as a base to work from.

Which is also the prime reason why time after time it fails everywhere it had been tried.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!