Author Topic: Ilhan Omar tells Muslims to 'raise hell' and 'make people uncomfortable' in defending their rights  (Read 499 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Ilhan Omar tells Muslims to 'raise hell' and 'make people uncomfortable' in defending their rights
Washington Times, Mar 24, 2019, Valerie Richardson

Rep. Ilhan Omar, the Minnesota Democrat dogged by allegations of anti-Semitism, told Muslims in a speech Saturday to “raise hell” and “make people uncomfortable” in defense of their rights.

As hundreds of pro-Israel protesters rallied outside, Ms. Omar said U.S. Muslims should confront discrimination in her keynote speech at a fundraiser hosted by the Council on American-Islamic Relations of Greater Los Angeles in Woodland Hills, California.

“So, to me, I say raise hell. Make people uncomfortable,” Ms. Omar said as the crowd cheered. “Because here’s the truth, here’s the truth: Far too long we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen and frankly I’m tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it.”

Ms. Omar, whose speech was livestreamed by Fox News and posted on CAIR’s Facebook page, also intimated that President Trump was to blame in part for the horrific March 15 shooting at a mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand, which left 50 dead.

More:  https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/24/ilhan-omar-ciar-speech-tells-muslims-raise-hell/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Rep. Ilhan Omar, the Minnesota Democrat dogged by allegations of anti-Semitism, told Muslims in a speech Saturday to “raise hell” and “make people uncomfortable” in defense of their rights.
She is referring to their God-given 'right' to rape women and children and to kill Infidels anywhere they find them at random.
This is the Muslim version of their 'rights'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
They tried that on 9/11.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Omar's giving credence to the saying "Muslims don't assimilate, they infiltrate".

Offline skeeter

I'm not aware of any rights I have that this creepy twit does not. To which rights does it refer?

Maybe Fox needs to give Pirro her show back.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I'm not aware of any rights I have that this creepy twit does not. To which rights does it refer?

Maybe Fox needs to give Pirro her show back.
She is talking about the Islamic 'right' to impose Sharia Law on any society in which Muslims live.
She is talking about the Islamic 'right' to dominate and purge society of the impure.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Rep. Ilhan Omar, the Minnesota Democrat dogged by allegations of anti-Semitism, told Muslims in a speech Saturday to “raise hell” and “make people uncomfortable” in defense of their rights

She should really be careful what she wishes for.  She might not like the results she gets from her call to action.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline rustynail

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Hell is coming.
She is sowing the wind. The harvest will be bitter, indeed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Any of them "raising hell" in my face might find themselves unexpectedly ventilated.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Any of them "raising hell" in my face might find themselves unexpectedly ventilated.
Considering the average time to close and execute a knife attack requires a distance of at least 21 feet from you to the assailant for you to successfully deploy your weapon, the reputation some Muslims are making for others might get some of the "peaceful" ones shot if they make any sudden moves. The question in some jurisdictions is one of whether you were in fear for your life, and how far that bar will go is what would be decided in the court. "It looked like he had a knife." may or may not be sufficient affirmative defense if none is found ("someone must have picked it up").

At some point, confrontation will be inevitable unless we surrender our own streets to the thugs.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

She is talking about the Islamic 'right' to impose Sharia Law on any society in which Muslims live.
She is talking about the Islamic 'right' to dominate and purge society of the impure.

Exactly. ALL states would be wise at this point in time to adopt laws against Sharia law.  Sharia has been creeping into our society slowly but surely and into our classrooms. The Common Core curriculum is a classic example.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Omar, your seventh-century buddies have been doing so for centuries.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Somali scum.  They are the dregs of your muslums.  Inbred 7th century degenerates.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

Exactly. ALL states would be wise at this point in time to adopt laws against Sharia law.  Sharia has been creeping into our society slowly but surely and into our classrooms. The Common Core curriculum is a classic example.

I must be having a blond moment....what does Common Core have to do with Sharia?  Or am I misunderstanding your post?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bele wrote (accurately):
"Exactly. ALL states would be wise at this point in time to adopt laws against sharia law.  sharia has been creeping into our society slowly but surely and into our classrooms."

Prediction:
At some time in the future, the states that adopt anti-sharia laws are going to be taken before the Supreme Court. Could the court rule against such laws?

Just sumthin' to think about.

I've posted this before, and I'll post it again.
If we want to ensure that islam will never gain the leverage using our own legal system to use it to get control over us, we must change this:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

To this:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. The followers of muhammed are specifically excluded and denied the protections of this amendment along with any and all other Constitutional protections. Neither the United States nor the Several States will offer such protections or liberties to the followers of muhammed."