Author Topic: Trump golfs with Kid Rock in Florida, one day after Mueller finishes Russia probe  (Read 605 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 888high58888  Cool!

Liberals and @Once-Ler  will hate it!  So that is a plus.!

WASHINGTON — One day after special counsel Robert Mueller concluded his lengthy investigation into possible collusion between Russia and President Donald Trump’s campaign, the president relaxed and spent his Saturday on the golf course with Kid Rock.

Link is somewhere. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

Offline corbe

TTIUWP

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's golfing at a time like this???!?!?

We got 'im now....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

TTIUWP

Thanks for the pic @corbe.  I love it!!   888high58888    I really hope he plays at Trumps 2nd inaugural celebration!!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 02:59:25 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.