Author Topic: Patriots owner Robert Kraft apologizes after solicitation of prostitution charges  (Read 559 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Patriots owner Robert Kraft apologizes after solicitation of prostitution charges
by Melissa Quinn
 | March 23, 2019 04:05 PM

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft apologized Saturday in his first public comments since he was charged as part of a human trafficking probe in Florida, saying he hopes to earn the “confidence and respect" of his family, friends, and Patriots fans.

“I am truly sorry,” Kraft said in his statement. “I know I have hurt and disappointed my family, my close friends, my co-workers, our fans, and many others who rightfully hold me to a higher standard.”

In his statement, Kraft said the “last thing I would ever want to do is disrespect another human being.” The Patriots owner referenced his wife of nearly 50 years, Myra Kraft, who died of ovarian cancer, saying he has “extraordinary respect for women.”

“As I move forward, I hope to continue to use the platform with which I have been blessed to help others and to try to make a difference,” Kraft said. “I expect to be judged not by my words, but by my actions. And through those actions, I hope to regain your confidence and respect.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-apologizes-after-solicitation-of-prostitution-charges
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It's a juicy story, he has disgraced the Patriots in my opinion.  Even, if he beats the charges.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Oh...Ok then.
He said he's sorry. So, you know, forget about it.
The fact that he is a multi-billionaire had nothing to do with it at all. I promise...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Now that he's confessed, can we skip to the sentencing and the forfeiture of his NFL franchise?

I mean, Marge Schott lost everything for far less.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024