Author Topic: POTUS Trump Gives Fox News The Cold Shoulder – Calls On OANN Instead…  (Read 1612 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Marie Harf, Hanf, whatever it is also said ISIS was created by global warming, absolutely looney tunes but that doesn't mean, I'd absolutely say she shouldn't be a fox contributor.  And Alan Colmes? Well, he'd actually often out-debate Hannity though, the two had a friendly relationship.

These networks are looking for recognizable faces to help float their ratings, so who knows?  If they are just guest contributors, they may have? Like what? 20 minutes max a week on air? I don't follow Fox that solidly but it does seem like that is how it usually works.

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

The point is, if you do something Dictator Trump does not like, he will hurt you - forever.  Either Fox changes to what he wants, the Judge back on and maybe get rid of Brazil, or he never calls on them again, doesn't call Hannity every day.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak

The point is, if you do something Dictator Trump does not like, he will hurt you - forever.  Either Fox changes to what he wants, the Judge back on and maybe get rid of Brazil, or he never calls on them again, doesn't call Hannity every day.

Personally I don't care which network Trump prefers. I was responding to what I like/dislike and how I think Fox is losing it's core audience..me by hiring all these libs. If I wanted to watch a bunch of libs and their asinine opinions I would tune in to CNN or MSNBC.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The core problem with Brazile isn't that she's on the left.  It's that she's an unethical POS as a journalist, and everyone including FoxNews knows that.  If FoxNews attaches so little importance to journalistic ethics, what other violations of journalistic ethics to they countenance?

To me, it is the professional/moral equivalemt of a judge taking a bribe, being justifiably removed from office, but then being appointed to a difference judgeship.

It is an inexcusable hiring by Fox.

:amen:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Personally I don't care which network Trump prefers. I was responding to what I like/dislike and how I think Fox is losing it's core audience..me by hiring all these libs. If I wanted to watch a bunch of libs and their asinine opinions I would tune in to CNN or MSNBC.

And that is what it is mostly, opinion.  They should call it FOX opinion.  Very little news in there.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Rivergirl

It will be a cold day in heck when I turn to FNC for news.    Further, I can't imagine waiting for Hannity's analysis of that news.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Onan news is very in touch with it's self.