Author Topic: Dem Rep. Lewis on Trump Impeachment Post-Mueller Report: ‘I Think That Day Will Come’  (Read 513 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
JEFF POOR23 Mar 20193,545
0:51

Saturday on MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” Rep. John Lewis (D-GA) offered his thoughts on the completion of Department of Justice special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, which was submitted to Attorney General William Barr a day earlier.

Lewis insisted Congress will demand the report be released to the public. The Georgia Democrat also said he still believed President Donald Trump’s impeachment was still inevitable.

“I think that day will come,” Lewis said when asked by Reid about impeachment prospects. “I don’t think he’s legitimate. I said it back at the end of the election. I still believe that today.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/03/23/dem-rep-lewis-on-trump-impeachment-post-mueller-report-i-think-that-day-will-come/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kidd

We already did away with "Innocent until proven guilty"
But after an exercise of "Guilty until proven innocent"
We've moved on to "Guilty regardless of proof"

Some members of Congress are more Soviet than Soviet Russia was.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.