Author Topic: Police: Illegal Alien Killed Four Americans to Steal Money for Meth  (Read 242 times)

rangerrebew

Police: Illegal Alien Killed Four Americans to Steal Money for Meth

JOHN BINDER21 Mar 2019

An illegal alien charged with murdering four Americans over the course of a week in Nevada did so in order to steal money to buy methamphetamine, a police detective alleges.

Wilbur Ernesto Martinez-Guzman, a 19-year-old illegal alien, was charged with murdering 56-year-old Connie Koontz, 74-year-old Sophia Renken, 81-year-old Gerald David, and his 80-year-old wife, Sharon David between January 10 and 15 months ago. The state of Nevada is seeking the death penalty.

The illegal alien allegedly murdered all of the Americans in their homes during armed burglaries. In a confession to police, authorities said Martinez-Guzman admitted to murdering Gerald and Sharon David using a gun he stole from their house.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/21/police-illegal-alien-killed-four-americans-to-steal-money-for-meth/
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 02:46:07 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline skeeter

Re: Police: Illegal Alien Killed Four Americans to Steal Money for Meth
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 02:48:26 pm »
The immigration situation in this country is like watching a slow motion train wreck and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Police: Illegal Alien Killed Four Americans to Steal Money for Meth
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 11:16:15 pm »
skeeter wrote:
"The immigration situation in this country is like watching a slow motion train wreck and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it."

Sadly, you're right.

I believe America's time is soon going to run out, and all the current efforts to "stem the tide" (including those made by Mr. Trump) may be destined to failure.

But the fault, dear skeeter, lies not in our stars, but in ourselves.

We were fools for believing in the ridiculous notion that proclaims the "equality" of all, and that anyone, from anywhere, could come into the nation our forebears built and be "assimilated" and be the same as any other Euro-American. Thomas Jefferson wrote in platitudes, but his words bear no relation to the reality of humanity, race, and culture.

There was a time when those who governed the USA were smart enough to understand this, back in the 1920's when they pretty much cut off immigration to the country altogether. But they'd be called "racis'" and xenophobic today.

I sense that if we could somehow muster "the will" right now, send troops to the border, go full-speed ahead on the border barrier, deny all "asylum", and return border jumpers IMMEDIATELY to Mexico, that there might yet be a chance.

But even Mr. Trump seems to be wary of pushing too hard.
I wish that he was not.

Fishrrman's credo:
Reality is what it is. It is not what we believe it to be.

That "slow motion train wreck" is the reality that I see, too.