Author Topic: Beto O'Rourke: I Don't Take Pro-Israel Money from Jews  (Read 762 times)

rangerrebew

Beto O'Rourke: I Don't Take Pro-Israel Money from Jews
« on: March 23, 2019, 11:32:26 am »

Beto O'Rourke: I Don't Take Pro-Israel Money from Jews
March 21, 2019
Daniel Greenfield

Hating Israel is the new political purity test among Dems. So I'm utterly unsurprised to see the creepy little nerd who has embraced every lefty trend from the Green New Deal to apologizing for his white privilege, get on board with hating Israel.

The context for Bobby O'Rourke's comments is important here.

O'Rourke was asked if he'd taken pro-Israel lobbyist money during his Senate race. The question has an implicit anti-Semitic edge about Jewish money. Especially after Rep. Omar's anti-Semitic comments, which were defended by many on the Left.

Instead of condemning the question, imagine if Bobby O'Rourke had been asked if he had taken Islamist money, he awkwardly sidestepped it and then launched into an attack on Israel.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/273233/beto-orourke-i-dont-take-pro-israel-money-jews-daniel-greenfield

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Beto O'Rourke: I Don't Take Pro-Israel Money from Jews
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 05:30:25 pm »
It is unbelievable that these extremists are even in the spotlight, I mean if Beto can be in the spotlight now, AOC and Omar and Tlaib could easily be there in consideration of 2024, in ways, it reminds me of '84 and the rainbow coalition, too extreme for the rest of America, hope it holds up as to extreme in the future.

And he's got the experience of a can of paint, really, just some representative from El Paso?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 05:34:48 pm »
Big campaign issue for 2020 -- I DO NOT ACCEPT MONEY FROM DIRTY JEWS. NO JEW-MONEY IN MY CAMPAIGN.
And wait and see. The Democrats will still get 70% or more of the Jewish vote. LOL!
It is funny and sad at the same time.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2019, 05:52:50 pm »
Sing it out loud and string, Beta Boy!  See how many of your fellow Presidential candidates you can drag along!

:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2019, 05:59:53 pm »
If name Pocahontas stuck on Elizabeth Warren by Trump because of her claims, wonder what name will be stuck on Beto, only used to gain Mexican votes. Although he claims it was given by his dad. Right.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline TomSea

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2019, 06:00:23 pm »
AOC and those other reps, assuming they can survive the near future. For all we know, they get voted out and are seen as embarrassments. Or maybe they just fade into the background.

I mean, Representatives are rarely even seen in presidential campaigns and...his big accomplishment is his narrow loss in the Texas Senate campaign? Strange times indeed.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2019, 06:02:19 pm »
AOC and those other reps, assuming they can survive the near future. For all we know, they get voted out and are seen as embarrassments. Or maybe they just fade into the background.

I mean, Representatives are rarely even seen in presidential campaigns and...his big accomplishment is his narrow loss in the Texas Senate campaign? Strange times indeed.
A narrow loss with a lot of fraudulent ballots.
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline TomSea

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2019, 06:44:46 pm »
Some representatives are perfectly competent for the presidency, it's just that their track record in elections isn't really there to be found. So, don't get me wrong. I don't know when we last had a president who ran from the house of representatives, at least, while he was serving.  Gingrich ran, of course, he could have been an adequate president.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2019, 07:04:16 pm »
A narrow loss with a lot of fraudulent ballots.

You might  find your time setting the  record straight with the mainstream press then, rather than me. I'm basically just repeating what they are saying. Why else does one think he is running? Because he lost real bad?

Okay, Beto is trying to run for president because he  lost the Senate campaign badly but the fraudulent votes made it look close.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2019, 12:51:29 am »
Bobby muses:
"Pocahontas stuck on Elizabeth Warren by Trump because of her claims, wonder what name will be stuck on Beto"

How about "the dirt eater" ???

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2019, 01:00:39 am »

Bobby muses:
"Pocahontas stuck on Elizabeth Warren by Trump because of her claims, wonder what name will be stuck on Beto"

If “Beto” feeds his millionaire wife 💩 as a joke, image what he will feed the American Public.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2019, 01:31:33 am »
Bobby muses:

Pretty good !!
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2019, 02:30:21 am »
People criticize Trump (and I have as well a times) and say he's not presidential, but he does have a sense of humor.  Sorry ... but Beto eating dirt is just plain comedic material.  Imagine having to debate someone who eats dirt?  How could you not use that ammunition?  Beto wasn't a little kid or a teenager when he ate dirt, but a grown man!!  He at dirt recently.  There is seriously something wrong with him.  He eats dirt, fantasizes about running over kids with cars and pranks his wife with poop.  Ya, I get theat he saved a squirrel (one of his more heroic moments), but the dude has some serious issues.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2019, 02:41:45 am »
People criticize Trump (and I have as well a times) and say he's not presidential, but he does have a sense of humor.  Sorry ... but Beto eating dirt is just plain comedic material.  Imagine having to debate someone who eats dirt?  How could you not use that ammunition?  Beto wasn't a little kid or a teenager when he ate dirt, but a grown man!!  He at dirt recently.  There is seriously something wrong with him.  He eats dirt, fantasizes about running over kids with cars and pranks his wife with poop.  Ya, I get theat he saved a squirrel (one of his more heroic moments), but the dude has some serious issues.

Meh.  You're just bigoted against other peoples faith.

:happyhappy:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2019, 01:52:49 pm »
Not only all the dirt and poop stuff, but he rode a skateboard onstage to make a campaign speech when he was running against Cruz. Whole new level of Man-Child. During the speech he told Cruz to, "Eat my shorts!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYkfQiNt94E
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.