Author Topic: Rush: Anti-Semitism Finds Home in the Democrat Party  (Read 505 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Rush: Anti-Semitism Finds Home in the Democrat Party
« on: March 22, 2019, 11:45:18 pm »
RUSH: It seems like it was only yesterday that the Democrats in the House passed a resolution that was supposed to prove that they aren’t anti-Semitic, right? So now we learn that none of the 2020 presidential candidates are gonna go to the AIPAC, the American Israel Political Action Committee meeting, convention, whatever.

They are boycotting the Jewish political action committee! And Trump is out there saying, “See? I’ve been telling you, I’ve been telling you the Democrats are a bunch of anti-Semites.” And this new crop of ’em definitely are. It certainly appears to be that way.

JOHNNY DONOVAN: And now, from sunny south Florida, it’s Open Line Friday!

RUSH: Me see if I can fix that switch. Greetings, and welcome back. Rush Limbaugh here. Line a you’re next hundred eight two. Is that how it is when buttons don’t work? 800-282-2882 is the number. Whatever you want to talk about, fine and dandy. It was.

It was just like yesterday the Democrats passed this resolution that was supposed to prove they are not anti-Semitic. They wouldn’t even call out Ilhan Omar. And AIPAC — folks, the alliance between Jewish Democrats and the Democrat Party has been unbreakable. It has been as solid and as unbreakable as the alliance between the NAALCP and the Democrat Party. Now we have Move On and Code Pink and the rest of the George Soros crowd telling all these Democrats to avoid AIPAC, avoid anything to do with Jewish donors and contributors.

This is much bigger than anybody is making this out to be. This is the severing, by all of the presidential candidates on the Democrat side, their ties to traditional Jewish allies in the Democrat Party. I mean, this is a huge thing. And the irony that just days after they went so, so far, they tried so hard to convince everybody that even though Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib or whatever in their party, no, we’re not anti-Semites, don’t think that at all, we love Israel and we love the Jewish people. But then when it comes time to go to AIPAC, (raspberry) you, Israel, we don’t want any part.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/03/22/anti-semitism-finds-home-in-the-democrat-party/

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Rush: Anti-Semitism Finds Home in the Democrat Party
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 11:46:52 pm »
Again....

Do they get to wear white hoods again, too?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis