Author Topic: Newly Uncovered Clinton Email Exchange Describes Plan To Thwart U.S. 'Jewish Leadership'  (Read 800 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
On Thursday, Judicial Watch released what it says is likely the "final batch" of emails recovered or found by the FBI among the 33,000 emails Hillary Clinton tried to "delete or destroy" from her unsecured private email server. Among the emails highlighted by the government watchdog are five email exchanges Judicial Watch determined to contain classified information. The organization has also drawn attention to a few notable email exchanges, including one lengthy memo from Sid Blumenthal to Clinton warning about an effort "coordinated by Jewish institutional leaders" designed to undermine an Obama appointment and laying out a plan to thwart that alleged effort.....

https://www.dailywire.com/news/44981/newly-uncovered-clinton-email-exchange-describes-james-barrett

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
There is already enough evidence to send Hilliary up the river for the rest of her natural life 10 times over.  What's lacking is anyone willing to look at it and vigorously pursue the prosecution(s).
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
There is already enough evidence to send Hilliary up the river for the rest of her natural life 10 times over.  What's lacking is anyone willing to look at it and vigorously pursue the prosecution(s).

Investigation and prosecution was stopped from the very top.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/22/donald-trump-wont-pursue-hillary-clinton-investiga/

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Is it me or is anti Semitism getting worse?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

It's getting worse.  History is repeating itself.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It's getting worse.  History is repeating itself.

I believe it is. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Freya

I think it is you. The Dim Party,including the prominent Jewish members,has pretty much always been anti-Semites. It's just that nobody wanted to talk about self-hating Jews because you couldn't/can't still talk about Jew on Jew hate without being called an anti-Semite by the self-hating Jews.

I don't really  "get it" either,but it is true none the less.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

You have to figure her ties to Huma Abedin Wiener and the Muslim Brotherhood, as well as he complicity in the Obama Administration.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Trump promised a special prosecutor would investigate Hitlery, but that played great before the election, now we don't care.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix49LjgaTaI

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You have to figure her ties to Huma Abedin Wiener and the Muslim Brotherhood, as well as he complicity in the Obama Administration.

@DCPatriot

Nope. Her "political bulletproof vest" comes from the 1,000+ confidential "raw" background reports on political figures and their families that the Feebs let Bubbette! walk out of the WH with when she and Bubba left office. It was like hitting the lottery for them. Not only made them wealthy,it made them immune from prosecution.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump promised a special prosecutor would investigate Hitlery, but that played great before the election, now we don't care.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix49LjgaTaI

I can't believe we are still talking about this.  Trump put the breaks on "lock her up" the very first day.  Honored her and slick willy at the Inauguration lunch.  Also said she had suffered enough.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I can't believe we are still talking about this.  Trump put the breaks on "lock her up" the very first day.  Honored her and slick willy at the Inauguration lunch.  Also said she had suffered enough.

There's been a lot of new information since then.

Offline Chosen Daughter

There's been a lot of new information since then.

There was enough then to work people into a frenzy of "lock her up" during campaign rallies.  Trump put a lid on it immediately.  This is nothing more than trying to regain the same momentum that got people going for the last election.  Its an election stunt to pump people up for Hillary in a orange jump suit.  You can believe it but I don't. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline mrclose

There was enough then to work people into a frenzy of "lock her up" during campaign rallies.  Trump put a lid on it immediately.  This is nothing more than trying to regain the same momentum that got people going for the last election.  Its an election stunt to pump people up for Hillary in a orange jump suit.  You can believe it but I don't.
@Chosen Daughter

I am angry but not at you so don't take my post personally ... please.

This should have nothing to do with "pumping people up" and Trump should have no say in what does or does not happen with the Clinton's!

If someone robs a Federal Reserve bank and is caught ... could Trump say that the person wont be prosecuted?

Any other federal crimes that Trump could overlook?
(I just got an idea ....) lol

Either laws apply to everyone equally in this country or we are no better than any other Third World cr@phole!

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline libertybele

@Chosen Daughter

This should have nothing to do with "pumping people up" and Trump should have no say in what does or does not happen with the Clinton's!

If someone robs a Federal Reserve bank and is caught ... could Trump say that the person wont be prosecuted?

Either laws apply to everyone equally in this country or we are no better than any other Third World cr@phole!

Laws apparently don't apply to the Clintons and haven't for a very long time.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Victoria33

That was an email to her, not hers to him.  He was giving her the "lay of the land" at that time - basically, what the Israelis were going to do against a person who was going to be appointed to a job.  He gave her suggestions to thwart that.  We don't know if she did it or not and if she did, it is what she should have done if the president's appointment was going to fought against by a "country", any country.

If another president, let's say Trump, was going to appoint someone to a job and a country was going to try to cause that person not to be appointed, and the Sec. of State told Trump that was going to happen and told him how to avoid it, he would do it.

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Chosen Daughter

Maybe he shouldn't but he sure put the lid on it after he was elected.  He does hire and fire AG.  Most Americans did want to see Hillary prosecuted.  But Trump said she suffered enough.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Maybe he shouldn't but he sure put the lid on it after he was elected.  He does hire and fire AG.  Most Americans did want to see Hillary prosecuted.  But Trump said she suffered enough.

@Chosen Daughter

You can't possibly be that big an ignorant fool. Bubbette! will NEVER be prosecuted unless it is a Dim prosecutor,and the fix is in from day one to find her innocent. You can be sure within seconds of Trump being elected people were whispering in his ear about how none of his legislation would ever be brought forward to a vote,or passed if it made it that far.

It would result in all-out political warfare. Even the Dims that were hurt by and hate the Clintons would join in lockstep because if a former president or his bag lady can be prosecuted,NOBODY in politics is safe. A Soviet missile attack on DC wouldn't get that much attention.