Author Topic: Rush: The “Investigation” Was a Conspiracy to Oust Trump  (Read 403 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The “Investigation” Was a Conspiracy to Oust Trump

Mar 22, 2019

RUSH: Here is the latest news on just how deep — and this is going to continue, by the way — this conspiracy was and how fraudulent it was, the FBI, slash, DOJ investigation of Trump. It’s a Fox News story on their website. It was just published about 45 minutes ago. The headline: “FBI Clashed with DOJ Over Potential ‘Bias’ of Source for Surveillance Warrant.”

What this story is going to claim is that the texts between Andrew McCabe — not Strzok Smirk — the texts between Andrew McCabe and Lisa Page ended up being cited as sources in the application for a FISA warrant. And the reason is that those texts cited media stories about the dossier, which happened to be written by Benjamin Wittes, a friend of Comey’s!

“Just nine days before the FBI applied for a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to surveil a top Trump campaign aide, bureau officials were battling with a senior Justice Department official who had ‘continued concerns’ about the ‘possible bias’ of a source pivotal to the application, according to internal text messages obtained by Fox News.

“The 2016 messages, sent between former FBI lawyer Lisa Page and then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, also reveal that bureau brass circulated at least two anti-Trump blog articles, including a Lawfare blog post sent shortly after Election Day that called Trump possibly ‘among the major threats to the security of the country.’”

So the FBI is reading blogs! One of them called Lawfare. And there’s some guy, a friend of Comey’s there named Benjamin Wittes. And he’s posting things on his blog, which are his opinion! Including, “Donald Trump could be among the major threats of the security of the country.” So they printed these blog posts out and they put ’em in the FISA warrant application.

How did any of these people know? The FBI had told these people various bits of information. Then they wrote the pieces. Then the FBI go gets the media stories that they sourced, put them in the FISA warrant application as though they were independent pieces of evidence, when they were nothing more than blog posts, opinion posts.

“Another article, sent by Page in July 2016 as the FBI’s counterintelligence probe into Russian election interference was kicking off, flatly called Trump a ‘useful idiot’ for Russian President Vladimir Putin.” A blog post! “Page told McCabe that then-FBI Director James Comey had ‘surely’ read that piece. Both articles were authored in whole or part by Benjamin Wittes, a Comey friend.”

This is blog posts! Lawfare. Left-wing blog posts by friends of the director of the FBI end up as evidence supporting a warrant to spy on Carter Page. “Further, the texts show that on Sept. 12, 2016, Page forwarded to McCabe some ‘unsolicited comments’ calling then-House GOP Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy a ‘total…’” Uhhh, I’m searching for a word here. Penis!

I’m not kidding. In the texts between Lisa Page and McCabe, Lisa Page forwarded to McCabe some unsolicited comments — I mean, some yokel opining somewhere — Twitter or a blog post, calling Trey Gowdy a total penis!

“Gowdy, at the time, was grilling FBI congressional affairs director Jason Herring at a hearing on the FBI’s handling of the Clinton email investigation. But perhaps the most significant Page-McCabe communications made plain the DOJ’s worries that the FISA application to surveil Trump aide Carter Page was based on a potentially biased source — and underscored the FBI’s desire to press on.

“The texts were connected to the ultimately successful Page application, which relied in part on information from British ex-spy Christopher Steele.”

Now, Kim Strassel at the Wall Street Journal today, her column deals with the fact that the counsel, the lawyer for the FBI, guy named James Baker, was very worried about the bias of all of the people reporting so-called facts that were pending in FISA application warrants. We know this because his testimony is leaking out, it’s trickling out. He’s testified within the past year before various House committees.

And there’s testimony from Comey, “Nah, there was no bias going on in this investigation. We didn’t fear any biased sources.” And James Baker, the FBI counsel, said, “Oh, yeah, we were very concerned, I was, about biased sources,” because he knew that Glenn Simpson was involved, Fusion GPS, and hired Steele to do the dossier. The bottom line here is that the FBI — well, these people leading the FBI ran a whole bunch of shenanigans that were in fact directly the result of their anti-Trump bias. They manipulated blog posts to look like real evidence that Trump was a Russian agent and stooge and got the FISA warrant, and then it was reauthorized four times — well, three times, total of four warrants to spy on Carter Page.

Now, Comey says that he doesn’t care, and he hopes Trump isn’t impeached, but he doesn’t care what the investigation uncovers, James Comey.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: James Comey leaked memos in order to spark the Mueller probe. Now he says he doesn’t care what the investigation uncovers.

From The Daily Caller: “James Comey claimed in an op-ed Thursday that he does not care one way or the other whether special counsel Robert Mueller finds evidence that President Donald Trump conspired with Russia.”

What? Doesn’t care? Why would he write an op-ed that says he doesn’t care, after all of this? Does this mean he knows Mueller got nothing or is this part of a grand sandbag to make everybody think there’s nothing and then Mueller’s gonna try to lower some kind of boom.

Quote, “Even though I believe Trump is morally unfit to be president, I’m not rooting for Mueller to demonstrate that he’s a criminal.” You’re such a fine guy, Mr. Comey, so impeccable, just like Mueller.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Back to James Comey. I had to finish this halfway through the story because of the screeching tone signaling the end of the segment. Let me read this again. This is James Comey in an op-ed yesterday in the New York Times.

“Even though I believe Mr. Trump is morally unfit to be president of the United States, I’m not rooting for Mr. Mueller to demonstrate that he is a criminal.” Well, I flat-out don’t believe that. I just flat-out don’t believe it! I also don’t believe that Comey didn’t know from the get-go that this dossier was a bunch of bogus drivel! They all knew it was bogus drivel, and yet they used to it.

It was the thing! It was all they had to start this entire two-year surreal disaster! And they knew it was bogus! They knew it was Hillary Clinton’s work! And they still used it to try to bring down Donald Trump. And now, “Even though I believe Mr. Trump is morally unfit, I am not rooting for Mr. Mueller to demonstrate that he is a criminal.” I just flat-out don’t believe that.

He also wrote, “I also am not rooting for Mr. Mueller to ‘clear’ the president.” Really? So you have no stake in this at all, Mr. Comey? You don’t care whether Mueller’s got the goods or not? “I’m not rooting for anything at all –” Mr. Comey writes. “– except that the special counsel be permitted to finish his work, charge whatever cases warrant charging and report on his work.”

There’s nobody trying to stop Mueller! There’s not a single person that’s made one effort to stop Mueller! And I don’t care, you can’t say Trump calling it a witch hunt has been intimidating to Mueller to get him to stop. The only way to stop Mueller is to fire him, and he hasn’t been fired. Nobody has impaired Mueller at all here!

Mueller has had free reign to investigate anything the hell he wants. He wasn’t even given a specific crime to look at! Comey claimed he only cares about transparency, which is a laugh, because that’s the last thing he wants unless he wants to go to jail. He doesn’t want transparency on the various lies and prevarications he’s been caught telling under oath before various House committees.

He also wrote this. “I have no idea whether the special counsel will conclude that Mr. Trump knowingly conspired with the Russians in connection with –” Mr. Comey, you know that didn’t happen! This is my ongoing big problem with it. This is what makes all this stuff seem surreal and of another world. They all know there was no Russian collusion that explains Trump’s election victory! Zilch, zero, nada! They know it! And yet he writes, “I have no idea whether the special counsel will conclude that Trump knowingly,” blah, blah, blah, “or that he obstructed justice with the required corrupt intent. I also don’t care.” You don’t care again.

You’re writing an op-ed in the New York Times about how you don’t care about anything except that your buddy Mueller be allowed to finish this travesty. “I only care that the work be done well and completely. If it is, justice will have prevailed, and core American values will have been protected.” Core American values have gone out the window in this investigation! That is the entire point!

Core American values? Core American legal principles have gone out the window in this investigation! An investigation everybody involved knows that the primary impetus for the investigation is a bogus hack job from the Democrat presidential candidate? They are continuing to create this narrative that all of this was legitimate precisely because they know it isn’t.

And I still maintain that the Mueller investigation was actually a cover-up for all of these illegalities and transgressions and all of the efforts to ignore the real collusion and real criminality that occurred between Hillary Clinton and the Russians and the Democrat National Committee.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/03/22/the-investigation-was-a-conspiracy-to-oust-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Rush: The “Investigation” Was a Conspiracy to Oust Trump
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 07:42:06 pm »
The dossier is like "Planted Evidence."

The FBI/DOJ players are like the "Dirty Cops" that planted the fraudulent evidence.

The media conspire  to obscure & distort the simple truth.

Since the DOJ aned FBI reported to Lynch, and she met WJ Clinton on the Phoenix airport tarmac, it would be fascinating to depose those two.

Obama likewise, who was ultimately responsible for ALL of the misdeeds of his subordinates.

--Failure to press a case against H Clinton

--Harrassment until today of Trump

The ongoing Mueller effort grows from planted evidence.

CJ Roberts SHOULD BE highly concerned by the hoax played upon his FISA system and personnel.

The FACT our Judicial, LE, and Inteligence agencies were involved in an effort to deprive the citizens of their fair, free elections towers above any style criticism of Trump, im my view.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln