Author Topic: Rush: Obama Wants Credit for Destroying ISIS  (Read 413 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Obama Wants Credit for Destroying ISIS
« on: March 22, 2019, 06:56:41 pm »

Obama Wants Credit for Destroying ISIS

Mar 22, 2019

RUSH: Barack Obama gave us ISIS. ISIS exists because Barack Obama decided to pull out of the region. Barack Obama and his acolytes are now trying to claim credit for the rebirth of American manufacturing when it was Obama who told everybody in those jobs that, sorry, they’re gone, they’re not coming back.

He went out to I guess a public appearance in Ohio somewhere talking to a bunch of blue-collar people who had lost their jobs, and he’s talking about Trump. (imitating Obama) “So what’s he gonna do? How’s he gonna bring those jobs back, huh? He gonna wave a magic wand? Ha-ha. Ha-ha.” And the audience laughs. “How’s he gonna do it? Just wave a magic wand? It’s easy. It’s easy to go out and say that you’re gonna bring jobs back. But how?” Well, we’ve seen how. And now I find it great that Obama acolytes are trying to give him credit.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/03/22/obama-wants-credit-for-destroying-isis/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Rush: Obama Wants Credit for Destroying ISIS
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 06:58:59 pm »
Well.... Obama did think he was God.  Seems he's got this giveth and taken away routine down pretty well too.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Rush: Obama Wants Credit for Destroying ISIS
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 07:38:34 pm »
It is hard to believe that Obama is sober enough, or has enough ambition to care about any of this. Obama only ever cared about Obama. I don't think he give a single shit about 'legacy' or about anything else.

The people pushing this Obama is God meme, are people trying to cover their ass. They know he was a disaster, but the special interests can't allow that to stick. How can they ever get another Black or any minority elected with the scorched Earth Obama left all over the world in his wake? They have to portray all of Trump's successes, as Obama successes. And all of Obama's failures were the fault of evil Jews who were sabotaging him.

This is not Obama speaking. Obama is passed out stoned out of his head somewhere on a beach with Reggie Love. These are DNC "fixers" pushing all of this. They are not doing it for Obama. They are doing it to save face for the DNC for ever electing the incredibly underqualified slacker party animal who had no resume', in the first place. And to try to pave the way for another try with another underqualified Black or Latino racist in the future.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.