Poll

Will the Mueller Report exonerate or incarcerate President Trump?

Exonerate
2 (33.3%)
Incarcerate
0 (0%)
Whatever, He'll survive
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: April 01, 2019, 06:10:52 pm

Author Topic: Will the Mueller Report exonerate or incarcerate President Trump?  (Read 1531 times)

Offline corbe

There are rumblings that the Mueller Investigation is about to wrap up 19 months after it started and having purportedly spent upward of $27M, will our President, unlike a few of his associates, survive this unscathed?

A little historical perspective in the nature of money spent on Special Council Investigations:

How does the Mueller investigation compare historically?

As we’ve reported, the investigation of President Bill Clinton over Whitewater and Monica Lewinsky — headed by Kenneth Starr and then by his successor, Robert Ray — cost upward of $52 million over half a decade. Another $40 million-plus went toward a handful of other Clinton-era independent counsel investigations.

Meanwhile, the investigation of Reagan administration officials over the Iran-Contra Affair, headed by Lawrence Walsh, topped out at more than $47 million over a roughly similar period.

Those figures are direct costs only, and are not adjusted for inflation. Their price tags would be far higher if converted to 2018 dollars.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2018/dec/14/how-much-mueller-investigation-costing-updated/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Will the Mueller Report exonerate or incarcerate President Trump?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 06:15:53 pm »
Both..

It will exonerate him on the overall charges of illegal collusion, but implicate (not incarcerate) him for process crimes in various official statements around it and throw in some obstruction of justice charges (aka Bill Clinton).

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 06:17:39 pm »
Both..

It will exonerate him on the overall charges of illegal collusion, but implicate (not incarcerate) him for process crimes in various official statements around it and throw in some obstruction of justice charges (aka Bill Clinton).

I thought I saw an announcement that there would be no further indictments.  So I guess incarcerate is out
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 06:19:15 pm »
I thought I saw an announcement that there would be no further indictments.  So I guess incarcerate is out

I saw the headline and it was third-hand, anonymous hearsay.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 06:23:07 pm »
I think it will not directly tie Trump to any crimes, but will try to imply some misdeeds.