Author Topic: Giuliani likens Mueller to waiting for a baby: If all goes well for Trump, 'I'll give out cigars'  (Read 439 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Giuliani likens Mueller to waiting for a baby: If all goes well for Trump, 'I'll give out cigars'
By Rachel Frazin - 03/22/19 12:15 PM EDT

President Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani compared waiting for the Mueller report to waiting for a baby in an interview with The Washington Post published Friday.

“It’s like waiting for a baby,” Giuliani told the Post. “Or, maybe, it’s more like waiting for a jury. You make your case, then you have to wait days for that verdict.”

“If the report is good,” he added, “I’ll give out cigars.”

Giuliani also told the newspaper that he has not received any information on when the probe will conclude.

“We just don’t know, and they haven’t told us anything,” he said.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/435309-giuliani-likens-mueller-to-waiting-for-a-baby-if-all-goes-well
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

Are we able to buy cuban cigars here yet?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.