Author Topic: Now that Miller is suing Bud, it’s a good time to stop drinking both  (Read 1117 times)

Online corbe

Now that Miller is suing Bud, it’s a good time to stop drinking both

by Madeline Fry

March 22, 2019 12:24 PM

It all started at the Super Bowl, where a Bud Light commercial roasted Miller Lite and Coors Light for using corn syrup in their beer. In the one-minute clip, a king and his buds travel across land and sea to deliver a shipment of corn syrup to the Coors Light castle.

“Well, well, well,” says the Coors king as they arrive. “Looks like the corn syrup has come home to be brewed. To be clear, we brew Coors Light with corn syrup!”

Not subtle, but funny.

Now parent company MillerCoors can take the joke no longer. On Thursday it sued Anheuser-Busch for the ad because it claims it doesn’t have corn syrup in its beer. Yes, it brews with corn syrup, but the syrup ferments out to become alcohol before the product hits the shelves.

Long before MillerCoors reached its tipping point, Bud’s ad had already ticked off the corn lobby. After it first aired, the National Corn Growers Association tweeted that “America’s corn farmers are disappointed” in the company.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/now-that-miller-is-suing-bud-its-a-good-time-to-stop-drinking-both
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Now that Miller is suing Bud, it’s a good time to stop drinking both

by Madeline Fry

Yep, as this silliness unfolds, local tasty craft beers continue to plunder market share from these idiots like PacMan.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Haven't drank any of that bear whiz in years.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Ice cold with a touch of lemon, one of my favorite summertime refreshments.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online kevindavis007

Dilly Dilly
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/