Author Topic: BOOM: Obama WH Counsel, Clinton Lawyer Facing Prosecution From Mueller After New Info Surfaces  (Read 282 times)

rangerrebew

BOOM: Obama WH Counsel, Clinton Lawyer Facing Prosecution From Mueller After New Info Surfaces
March 21, 2019 Martin

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation is reportedly gearing up to go after an official who served as a top Obama White House counsel and lawyer for Hillary Clinton.

According to Fox News, it certainly appears that Mueller has found some wrongdoing from a Democrat connected to Obama and Clinton.

Former Obama White House Counsel and Clinton-linked attorney Greg Craig is reportedly close to being charged by the Department of Justice for allegedly engaging in illegal unregistered overseas lobbying.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
BOOM: Obama WH Counsel, Clinton Lawyer Facing Prosecution From Mueller After New Info Surfaces
March 21, 2019 Martin

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation is reportedly gearing up to go after an official who served as a top Obama White House counsel and lawyer for Hillary Clinton.

According to Fox News, it certainly appears that Mueller has found some wrongdoing from a Democrat connected to Obama and Clinton.

Former Obama White House Counsel and Clinton-linked attorney Greg Craig is reportedly close to being charged by the Department of Justice for allegedly engaging in illegal unregistered overseas lobbying.

Boom is the word.  OTOH, does this mean that the Trump knee padders are going to call off their attacks?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
This referral, along with one about Tony Podesta, was referred to SDNY last July.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.